Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Wizard101 or Pirate101?

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 03, 2012
What game do you think is better. Wizard101 or Pirate101? Tell why you liked which game better. I hate to decide between to great games but personally I like Pirate101 better because of the storyline and companions. If you disagree with someone please keep your comments to yourself. Thank You!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think I like Pirates better. Wizard has become too hard core for me. Granted I still go back there and help out friends and do more decorating and dabble in pet hatching until my brain explodes from the dullness of pet growing games. The new pets they keep coming out with are so adorable I just can't leave them be. But it sure is frustrating to have one of those new pets and I cross it with one of my triple healers that also has may cast tower shield or proof and defy and the adorable baby just develops piggle traits. Sigh. All that gold wasted and time spent losing games just to get to the part where I can feed my baby. OK, Back to pirates...........

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
I am most definitely a pirate indeed, J'ai un Coeur de Pirate!*
I use to play wizard101, in fact I started wizard101 as a way to stay connected and have fun with my little sister while I was away at University. And, I had copious amounts of fun playing through the first story arc of Wizard101, I even had a lot fun playing through Celestia, slightly less fun in Zafaria, and then Avalon came.

Now, Avalon tis a beautiful place (but the price of yum is grim)** but Avalon just became too much work, collecting garlic (ail blanc) for priests, arms and armour for rich knights, and straw for poor peasants (Seriously, Why do I have to beat up these hobgoblins for straw? The roof on your house is made of straw! Straw literally grows on the ground everywhere, just let the poor hobgoblins be for once!). And so, my powerful, heroic pyromancer decided to retire to a quite life of gardening at her house in Grizzelheim.

I much prefer sailing the skyways, hunting lone armada ships, and plundering wharf rats, all for the name of a Pirate Republic (and Science)!

[* I have a pirate's heart]
[** If anybody gets this reference, I tip my hat to you and please ask you to continue the song]