Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Can't find quests in Nova Aquila

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Nov 03, 2013
I am almost level 65 and I can't seem to find any quests at all in this world. I have looked everywhere. I am getting very upset at this, can someone please help me? My pirate's name is Elijah Blake and I have high levels but can't seem to progress in the one world I have waiting to explore

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dawne765 on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
I am almost level 65 and I can't seem to find any quests at all in this world. I have looked everywhere. I am getting very upset at this, can someone please help me? My pirate's name is Elijah Blake and I have high levels but can't seem to progress in the one world I have waiting to explore
Welcome to the message boards Elijah. Have you tried going into the buildings? There are several just from the guys standing around and in the tavern.
Here is a link that shows you all the quests in Aquila. Click on them and it will show you where you get it.
Is your quest arrow turned on? Going to your game settings ( The yellow gear at the top right of the menu that lowers down when you move your mouse to the top of the screen)
and turning the quest arrow on will help you to find the quests that are in your book. I know one side quest is right there in the main square beside the harp players and the little bunny. Look for Icarus. He will give you the quest "Like Father Like Son."
I will continue to search to find a list of quests in order of use. Currently all I can find is an alphabetical list that is harder to help when you want to just get back on track.

P.S. The quest that got you to Aquila should point you to your first main line quest.

Lieutenant
May 24, 2009
Welcome to the Message Boards!! I'm assuming you finished the entire main storyline quests, and you are just looking for side quests. Maybe you have already done them all? Have you done the one where you defeat Lulz the Laestragonian Trololo? I just did that quest I got it from a hawk who is at the top of Nova Aquila. When you go the the Golden Bough, just take a right and go up this long hill that encompasses the coliseum.

Hope this Helps!! Lvl 65