Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

i have a confesion to make pirates plz read

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
pirates, i have not been honest with you, i am sorry but...I STILL HAVE A LVL FIVE PIRATE101 JACKET! there! i said it! i just wanted to keep it becase it looked cool and it came with a power, ghostwale (sorry i misspelled on that one) and it looks really good on me! lol. so, make fun of me if you wish, but just know that i stand strong in my low lvl jacket! lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Nothing to be ashamed of my dear Robert. I have stitched many a low level item just because of it's cool factor. Plus my Buccaneer has a level 15 jacket because that is the only way she can have Valor's armor. It took her over 3 days of farming to get that jacket and she is mighty proud of it. *Draws a line in the sand and stands beside Robert to defend the right to wear cool clothes no matter the level.

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
fearless robert sp... on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
pirates, i have not been honest with you, i am sorry but...I STILL HAVE A LVL FIVE PIRATE101 JACKET! there! i said it! i just wanted to keep it becase it looked cool and it came with a power, ghostwale (sorry i misspelled on that one) and it looks really good on me! lol. so, make fun of me if you wish, but just know that i stand strong in my low lvl jacket! lol
Thank you for coming clean fearless Robert, your sins have been washed away! lol.

I think it is great that you are willing to sacrifice gear level in order to make a fashion statement. I too have many pieces of apparel that are much, much lower in level than my pirate. As with Chrissy, I stitch just about everything I can get my hooks on- so much of the lower level gear has way more style and just plain out looks better than the high end stuff.

Plus you just get so many funny and interesting remarks when other pirates notice that you are a level 65 after they just so rudely called you a noob based on your gear's appearance. (By the way does anyone else despise how lots of high level pirates toss that word around in such a demeaning way- we were all there at one point or another)

Enjoy your low level gear to the fullest and wear it with piratey pride!

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Nothing to be ashamed of my dear Robert. I have stitched many a low level item just because of it's cool factor. Plus my Buccaneer has a level 15 jacket because that is the only way she can have Valor's armor. It took her over 3 days of farming to get that jacket and she is mighty proud of it. *Draws a line in the sand and stands beside Robert to defend the right to wear cool clothes no matter the level.
I'm right there with you Chrissy. I love to stitch and I love the looks of a lot of the lower level gear.

By the way, the Midnight Bandit still has not handed over those blasted Mighty Warrior Robes and I have been farming him off and on for over a week. If I have to hear that horse whinny upon defeat one more time, I just might have to check myself in somewhere- and not the Comfort Inn mind you. I have nightmares about the countless hours spent on that horse. So needless to say when it comes to this, there is nothing Special about my Midnights.

I may give it a go with Santa Rana for a change of pace and to see if I have better luck but the Bandit battle is so quick and easy that I thought for sure I would have received some love from him by now.

To make matters worse, I had the blasted robes when my pirate first came through Cool Ranch but I did not realize how valuable and rare they were at the time (it was my first pirate and I was still just learning a lot bout the game) Like a fool I sold it. Oh well, a lesson learned for sure

....now come here horsey for this just could be my lucky day.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
I'm right there with you Chrissy. I love to stitch and I love the looks of a lot of the lower level gear.

By the way, the Midnight Bandit still has not handed over those blasted Mighty Warrior Robes and I have been farming him off and on for over a week. If I have to hear that horse whinny upon defeat one more time, I just might have to check myself in somewhere- and not the Comfort Inn mind you. I have nightmares about the countless hours spent on that horse. So needless to say when it comes to this, there is nothing Special about my Midnights.

I may give it a go with Santa Rana for a change of pace and to see if I have better luck but the Bandit battle is so quick and easy that I thought for sure I would have received some love from him by now.

To make matters worse, I had the blasted robes when my pirate first came through Cool Ranch but I did not realize how valuable and rare they were at the time (it was my first pirate and I was still just learning a lot bout the game) Like a fool I sold it. Oh well, a lesson learned for sure

Lol you never fail to make me giggle.
Oh my, you actually had it and sold it *Hands huge plate of brownies to drown your sorrows in.* You poor thing. Any pets yet?
Does Santa Rana drop that coat too? If so that would be great to have more than one source for that card.

Ensign
Jun 28, 2013
It's ok. *joins chrissy and robert behind line.

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I have a level 20 hat, Robert, that I have been wearing unstitched although I am level 65. The stats are pretty good, really, and I just love the hat -- a nice 18th C. style cocked hat with a plume (yay!) and -- best of all -- good hoops for the ears! A feather and earrings! I have a level 5 hat I really love too, more of that great 17th C. floppy style with a very large plume, but I just love being able to wear earrings! Pretty silly, I know, but it does give a distinctive style.

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 31, 2013 wrote:
Lol you never fail to make me giggle.
Oh my, you actually had it and sold it *Hands huge plate of brownies to drown your sorrows in.* You poor thing. Any pets yet?
Does Santa Rana drop that coat too? If so that would be great to have more than one source for that card.
Yea, like a bumblin' bumbaloon I sold the robes. The brownies do help, thanks. I guess I was wrong Santa Rana. I just checked the wiki and it doesn't show him dropping them although I could of sworn that a while back it listed both of them- I even have notes on it from a few weeks ago. They did just recently update and verify wiki pages so maybe it was there at one time. Or dare I say it , perhaps I was just mistaken- ooh that hurt. Oh well back to that Slippery Stallion then.

Lieutenant
Feb 20, 2010
Dude, it's fine. I had a lvl 15 coat from Cool Ranch until i was lvl 30. I understand how you feel. It gave a good agility bonus and gave me an awesome power. I still have it in my bank and i am proud of it. *Joins everyone else*

-Silver Fiona

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
My dear friends, you do not stand alone. In my spare time and when I don't require armor, I like to wear some of the attire of an average swashbuckler sailing through Marleybone -- most of it, anyway. Yet I find that more than 60 levels later I have been unable to part with my tricorn, feather, bandanna, and all. I love the black-and-green three-cornered pirate hat, and whenever I get the opportunity to, I proudly wear the ratty ol' thing and smile a carefree smile at those who complain about my noob gear. (That's right, Jo, I'm smiling at you!)

~ Liz

Captain
May 13, 2011
when i went to aquila, i went to a store to buy some good AND good looking armor. i made myself look like a gladiator so i made sure to keep that helmet with the visor that covers your entire face. too bad it makes me look fat

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
ValkoorTheVictorio... on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
Thank you for coming clean fearless Robert, your sins have been washed away! lol.

I think it is great that you are willing to sacrifice gear level in order to make a fashion statement. I too have many pieces of apparel that are much, much lower in level than my pirate. As with Chrissy, I stitch just about everything I can get my hooks on- so much of the lower level gear has way more style and just plain out looks better than the high end stuff.

Plus you just get so many funny and interesting remarks when other pirates notice that you are a level 65 after they just so rudely called you a noob based on your gear's appearance. (By the way does anyone else despise how lots of high level pirates toss that word around in such a demeaning way- we were all there at one point or another)

Enjoy your low level gear to the fullest and wear it with piratey pride!
You can by them in Santo pollo boots hat and outfit

Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 3, 2014 wrote:
You can by them in Santo pollo boots hat and outfit
Thanks Darius for the tip, but nobody in Santo Pollo sells the outfit I am referring to.

I may have made it unclear in one of my other posts but I am talking about the Mighty Warrior's Robes outfit with the Valor's Armor power attached- that is only for the buccaneer class. The only place I am aware of that you can get the outfit is from gear dropped by defeating The Midnight Bandit after boarding his ship The Midnight Special. (I was wrong about Santa Rana also dropping the outfit).

Anyways, thanks for trying to help.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
thx guys ps i have started collecting rare low lvl stuff! cool huh? right now i have one shirt, three boots, and two hats (i think)

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
fearless robert sp... on Dec 28, 2013 wrote:
That isn't anything to be ashamed of!

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
ps chrissy we should meet sometime when do you normally get online?
\

Gunner's Mate
Aug 08, 2010
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 29, 2013 wrote:
I have a level 10 (or 15 can't remember) wand, Phule's wand. Nothing to be ashamed of guys XD .

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
fearless robert sp... on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
ps chrissy we should meet sometime when do you normally get online?
\
I am on at all times, night or day, ya just never know with me. Just let me know when it is convenient for you and I should be there.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013