Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Christmas or New Years / Welcome Party.

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 17, 2013
Ryan the Wolf on Jan 8, 2014 wrote:
This sounds like fun! Can't wait! Not sure how clear my schedule will be, but since it sounds like most people might be coming in late I could probably make it. There is a 3 hour difference but we'll cross that bridge when we get there.
Great idea by the way! Looking forward to it!
Welcome Ryan. Enjoy your stay on the boards and may it be long lived. We are happy to have you aboard. Good luck in the Spiral and l look forward to meeting you in the game.

Gunner's Mate
Jul 03, 2011
Dang.
I hope you guys had fun at the party. I'm sorry I missed it- I woke up with pink eye the day before and I didn't think staring at a computer screen would make it feel better. Figures. But still, I hope you guys had lots of fun and I'll try as hard as I can to make it to the next one!

Rachel- Level 54

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
RachelTheWitchdoct... on Jan 13, 2014 wrote:
Dang.
I hope you guys had fun at the party. I'm sorry I missed it- I woke up with pink eye the day before and I didn't think staring at a computer screen would make it feel better. Figures. But still, I hope you guys had lots of fun and I'll try as hard as I can to make it to the next one!

Rachel- Level 54
You were greatly missed Rachel although I do believe that you made the wise choice. Resting your eyes is indeed the best medicine for such an affliction. After all taking care of those beautiful eyes of yours must come first and you made the hard but smart choice. You were asked about by many. *Gives consoling hug*