Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New Clockworks

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
If you could create a new clockwork, what would it be? What would it resemble? A human? An animal? A mythical creature?

I had ideas for some new ones. First one: Armada Phantom. It resembles the phantom of the opera. Its body is shrouded in a black cape with a hood, with a gear symbol on the back. The left side of his face is a completely blank polished service while the right side has half of a white mask. This clockwork will be a witchdoctor and will throw sparking orbs of energy at their enemies. Unlike the ophidian witchdoctors who throw fireballs at a group, clockwork phantoms will only throw damage at one enemy at a time, like inoshisi (is that how you spell it?) necromancers.

Second one: Clockwork tarantula. There were clockwork spiders in Wizard101 which I really liked and I think they would make a great addition to the clockwork army.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but for now, if any of you have any ideas for clockworks feel free to post them here!

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
CaptainAureus on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
If you could create a new clockwork, what would it be? What would it resemble? A human? An animal? A mythical creature?

I had ideas for some new ones. First one: Armada Phantom. It resembles the phantom of the opera. Its body is shrouded in a black cape with a hood, with a gear symbol on the back. The left side of his face is a completely blank polished service while the right side has half of a white mask. This clockwork will be a witchdoctor and will throw sparking orbs of energy at their enemies. Unlike the ophidian witchdoctors who throw fireballs at a group, clockwork phantoms will only throw damage at one enemy at a time, like inoshisi (is that how you spell it?) necromancers.

Second one: Clockwork tarantula. There were clockwork spiders in Wizard101 which I really liked and I think they would make a great addition to the clockwork army.

I'm sure I'll think of more, but for now, if any of you have any ideas for clockworks feel free to post them here!

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral
cool phantom idea. I think there should be an armada assasian he would have two guns on his legs and he has a two fencing sword and he wears a coat and inside it there would be two more guns and throwing knives he would be a swashbuckler and he'd make a cool armada troop or boss either one

Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Daring Brandon Van... on Dec 12, 2013 wrote:
cool phantom idea. I think there should be an armada assasian he would have two guns on his legs and he has a two fencing sword and he wears a coat and inside it there would be two more guns and throwing knives he would be a swashbuckler and he'd make a cool armada troop or boss either one
how about a chimera like in wizard101 but built from machine or a saber tooth tiger that would be cool