Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My Gear?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Ok so I am a lvl 65 privateer. I really want the Great Juju buff! I've looked every for something that gives it. But I am so confused my friend told me monkey king dopplegangers dropped a item called konsha kote that gives great juju. But ive tried around 35 times for it or more I have so much gear for all the other classes. I was just wondering can anyone tell me where I can find a easy to get item that gives great juju?! (If even a KI Member could confirm a great juju privateer drop that would be great, preferably mooshu)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Pickletastik on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I am a lvl 65 privateer. I really want the Great Juju buff! I've looked every for something that gives it. But I am so confused my friend told me monkey king dopplegangers dropped a item called konsha kote that gives great juju. But ive tried around 35 times for it or more I have so much gear for all the other classes. I was just wondering can anyone tell me where I can find a easy to get item that gives great juju?! (If even a KI Member could confirm a great juju privateer drop that would be great, preferably mooshu)
There is Kenza's Jandals, boots and they are dropped by those stingy dopplegangers and by Yasuhiro Honda
Camdus drops the Imperator's crown that has it for Privateers
There is a Ichirais Geta boots back in level 35 but I could not find who drops them
Hope this helps you with other places to farm for it.

Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Thank you so much for the reply . I will have a couple more goes at those tricky dopplegangers. Ill definitely try Honda for some good drops also. :D I just really need the buff because I have a clan battle coming up should be pretty interesting haha.

Ensign
Feb 12, 2013
I was really lucky with my privateer I got Gusoko of the centre from from No Wei (and No Hao), Governor's terrace, Yakizawa Village as I was levelling.

This is a lvl 35 privateer only outfit with 28 Armor, 69 Health, though you do have to run a dungeon to get to the boss. Don't know what the drop rate is.

Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Oh man that's some nice gear I looked it up looks like it gives great juju also! Thanks for the reply Jegpeg. I am gonna farm there for sure since it doesn't seem to hard to get. Thanks again for the great drop locations! :)