Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Question/Bug for Ratbeard and/or One-EyedJack

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
Hello, I was trying to submit my Blog, Buccaneer Boy's Blog, to be reviewed so that I could become an official fansite and whenever I try to enter it says "An error has occurred. We are sorry for the inconvenience. Please try again later." I've been trying to enter it for four days, can you please fix this. Thank you very much.
Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65, A.K.A Buccaneer Boy

Administrator
Hi! Try again after Wednesday please. We have a small bug in our system involving polls at the moment, but it should be fixed soon.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Hi! Try again after Wednesday please. We have a small bug in our system involving polls at the moment, but it should be fixed soon.
Ahhhhh, So that's why I haven't been able to watch the Puppet Pirates voting activity for so long. (It was my second time as a contender. ) I thought it was just another symptom of my graphics conflict problems I have been having on my new laptop. Thanks for clearing that one up for me Jack.

Petty Officer
Mar 04, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Dec 10, 2013 wrote:
Okay, thanks Jack.
Daniel Radcliffe, Level 65,