Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

side quest badges

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 17, 2013
OK, I've seen a ton of stuff on these badges but none so far have helped. I have the badges for completing all side quests for books 3-5 but for the life of me I can't get 1 or 2 and I've checked the lists of available side quests for both I've done them all. I'm not so worried about any books 6 and up at least not yet. It's just crazy to me that I don't have the first two books already. It would be nice to have a checklist in our character or account information that was categorized into the different sections of story line and side book quests. It would also be nice to have the badges sorted into sections so that they're easier to find. Something like side quest badges, Boss fight badges, Key story line badges, etc.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SilverWingedSparro... on Dec 6, 2013 wrote:
OK, I've seen a ton of stuff on these badges but none so far have helped. I have the badges for completing all side quests for books 3-5 but for the life of me I can't get 1 or 2 and I've checked the lists of available side quests for both I've done them all. I'm not so worried about any books 6 and up at least not yet. It's just crazy to me that I don't have the first two books already. It would be nice to have a checklist in our character or account information that was categorized into the different sections of story line and side book quests. It would also be nice to have the badges sorted into sections so that they're easier to find. Something like side quest badges, Boss fight badges, Key story line badges, etc.
Welcome to the message boards Silver Winged Sparrow. They did some revamping of the badge lists a while back but I was never able to make any sense of it either. I know Ratbeard explained it but the logic just escaped me and I am still clicking through the pages one at a time as I look for them. I to would wish for a better way to organize them.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
It's too bad you can't click on the name of the badge and the badge interface open up to the badge you clicked on so it could be selected as the one displayed.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
SlightlyMadWizard on Dec 11, 2013 wrote:
It's too bad you can't click on the name of the badge and the badge interface open up to the badge you clicked on so it could be selected as the one displayed.
Yea sort of like a search box. Type in the name and that badge pops up, then when you click on it a list of the quests you need to get that badge show up and (I am really dreaming here....) there are check marks on the ones you have completed and the ones you still need are listed so you know what you still need to do. Yea, there is my dream.