Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

My water temple blue oni not leveling up?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Ok so I got a the water guardians medallion and so it gives a blue oni summoning spell but he doesn't level up. I am level 65 and he is 40 like a couple lower than the water guardian I don't know if this is a bug that he is supposed to level up or not. So yeah I think he would be a really good minion at level 66 or 63 because he is a privateer so he would have a lot of health and maybe decent damage. Please respond Ki :)

Administrator
Pickletastik on Dec 4, 2013 wrote:
Ok so I got a the water guardians medallion and so it gives a blue oni summoning spell but he doesn't level up. I am level 65 and he is 40 like a couple lower than the water guardian I don't know if this is a bug that he is supposed to level up or not. So yeah I think he would be a really good minion at level 66 or 63 because he is a privateer so he would have a lot of health and maybe decent damage. Please respond Ki :)
Hi! I asked Ratbeard for you and he let me know that this is working as intended. Items that grant unique powers like this are typically level capped. Items that grant powers that players have access to work like the player power, i.e., uncapped.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Petty Officer
Mar 15, 2013
Ah ok that makes since thanks! :D