Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Unfinished Outfits

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
As someone who loves looking awesome with the best outfits that are available, this really bugs me.

Some bosses in the game drop actual pieces of their outfit. Some drop their full outfit, some only specific pieces.

3 outfits that I would love to have more than anything would be Rooke's Outfit, Bishop's Outfit and Antinous' outfit.

Rooke Only drops his hat, armor robe, and axe. He does not drop his boots, which leaves the outfit unfinished.

Bishop only drops his hat, glasses, staff, and key. He does not drop (At least I don't think he does) his robe and shoes, thus leaving his outfit incomplete as well.

And Antinous, He only drops his sword/shield, and his helmet. He does not drop (Again, I have never seen anyone with these pieces so I'm guessing he doesn't drop them) his armor or shoes, thus also leaving his outfit incomplete.

KI, do you plan on adding new items to their drops that will complete their outfits.

The Metal Guardian drops his full outfit, and so does Lo Pan. There are more but these are the two that I can think of off the bat. If they drop their full outfit, every boss should as well, if their outfit can fit onto a player's body.

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral