Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

I got his weapons, so now what?

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Sep 29, 2010
Well, I fought Antinous for a few weeks now and I finally got his sword and shield. Its called "Antinous' Shield"

Now that I have his weapon, I am wondering if there is anything he drops that is valuable. I got his helmet called the "Suitors Helm" which looks exactly like the helmet he is wearing. I have continued to farm him, hoping to get his armor or shoes, but I'm wondering if I am just farming him for nothing. Does anyone out there know if he drops the rest of his armor? Please, I need to know, because if he does not drop the rest of his armor then I have no reason to keep farming him. KI, can you please tell me if Antinous drops the rest of his armor? I really REALLY need to know. Please don't make me beg; throw me a bone!

~Faithful Wolf Freeman~ Level 65 Privateer, Vice Admiral

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Unfortunately, no. He does drops a dual set of his blades though, and some pretty good equipment, but not his armor and boots. I've been farming him for a while, and other people I know and I have not seen them.

Petty Officer
Aug 13, 2012
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CaptainAureus on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Well, I fought Antinous for a few weeks now and I finally got his sword and shield. Its called "Antinous' Shield"

Now that I have his weapon, I am wondering if there is anything he drops that is valuable. I got his helmet called the "Suitors Helm" which looks exactly like the helmet he is wearing. I have continued to farm him, hoping to get his armor or shoes, but I'm wondering if I am just farming him for nothing. Does anyone out there know if he drops the rest of his armor? Please, I need to know, because if he does not drop the rest of his armor then I have no reason to keep farming him. KI, can you please tell me if Antinous drops the rest of his armor? I really REALLY need to know. Please don't make me beg; throw me a bone!

Here is a thread where someone got some boots:
And here is one with an Armor drop
I hope they are the ones you are looking for.

Lieutenant
Dec 13, 2008
CaptainAureus on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:

If you go to Pirate101 Central, you can find all the drops for every boss I think. Try it. Who know what you could find?
Stormy Sam