Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Nautical exp farming

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Anyone know what I can farm for nautical xd? I am lvl 59 with a mooshu skiff. My nautical lvl is 32.

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
you must to defeat mooshu ships until lvl 40 then buy a marleybone frigate in hamamitsu docks go to marleybone and farm till lvl 44 then buy a galleon a farm in aquila very easy i alredy do that

Dark Setephen Blake lvl 60

see ya in the spiral matie

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
pirate101 lover on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
Anyone know what I can farm for nautical xd? I am lvl 59 with a mooshu skiff. My nautical lvl is 32.
Oh my goodness. Yes it's time to focus some time on just sinking some ships for a while. Pick what ship you are going to buy next, then start sinking the ships that drop gear for it so when you get the xp built up you will have all you need waiting for you in your backpack or bank.
I am more than wiling to help you. I love Nautical XP parties and I will concentrate on blasting some ships with you. I have plenty of strong ships to take the lead so you can be safe and attack once I draw the fire.
When and where would you like to meet?

Ensign
Aug 02, 2009
Hey bro i could really use some farming wit my ship. Lets meet in Avery's Court realm Vadima 11/31/13 at 6 P.M. Central Time.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
I think when I was nautical level 32, I was just finishing either the first half of Cool Ranch or Port Regal. If you have upgraded your MooShu Skiff through the Bazaar and/or the Crown Shop, you shouldn't have too much trouble there. Being Level 59, you should have had to deal with the MooShu ships which usually supply better equipment, Gold, and experience than the Cool Ranch or Port Regal ships. I think the Armada ships in Hamamitsu Skyway (I haven't seen them anywhere else in MooShu) provide the most experience but you should check out all ships in MooShu skies that you can reach. A Samoorai Galleon (the cheapest one) can be bought in Hamamitsu Garden Docks, can use mostly Nautical Level 32 equipment that you can find in the Bazaar (or ship-to-ship battles), and is a lot better than the Samoorai Skiff for fighting ship battles. I recommend not boarding the ships you are fighting or letting them board you because when you defeat them in ship-to-ship battles you occasionally get ship equipment which can either be sold for Gold or used to improve your ships. Good Luck.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
StormBlade604 on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Hey bro i could really use some farming wit my ship. Lets meet in Avery's Court realm Vadima 11/31/13 at 6 P.M. Central Time.
Welcome to the message boards Storm Blade . This little Lady Pirate would be pleased to help you but unfortunately November only has 30 days. . I will assume that you mean December first and I will be there waiting. .

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
Well, I have the MB galleon, and all the ship equipment, all I need to do is get to nautical lvl 40.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Dec 1, 2013 wrote:
Welcome to the message boards Storm Blade . This little Lady Pirate would be pleased to help you but unfortunately November only has 30 days. . I will assume that you mean December first and I will be there waiting. .
I waited but didn't see you there. Would you like to reschedule?