Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The Empire Bundle

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Sep 19, 2012
Ugh, why is it just Gamestop?
The gamestop in my area doesn't even have it (they are so slow), why couldn't it have been Wal-Mart. At least I know that they would have it.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Dark Wolf on Nov 25, 2013 wrote:
Ugh, why is it just Gamestop?
The gamestop in my area doesn't even have it (they are so slow), why couldn't it have been Wal-Mart. At least I know that they would have it.
Guess it depends on the Walmart. My closest one is in Hays Kansas and they never have Pirate cards in stock. I don't know if they just sell out fast or they never bother to carry them, I can't get an answer from the staff. Either way I sympathize with you.

Lieutenant
Oct 01, 2010
Did you ask if they had it? The bundle wasn't on display as I was looking, but when I asked they were able to retrieve one.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
The Admiral on Nov 26, 2013 wrote:
Did you ask if they had it? The bundle wasn't on display as I was looking, but when I asked they were able to retrieve one.
When I went into the Gamestop that I discovered all that they showed me on the display was the Cutthroat bundle. I informed the clerk that there was a new one and he pulled off about half the rack and behind the Cutthroat bundle cards were the new Empire bundle cards. I guess they only had room for one rack and just put the new ones behind. Try looking behind the stock and you may get lucky too.

Captain
Oct 16, 2012
Chrissy, from what you said, I may actually live near you. Anyways, just today, I got the Empire Bundle from the Gamestop you are talking about. I asked yesterday, and they didn't have it, but today they had it. The manger said today that it was probably buried underneath all of their other shipments. Anyway, I hope this helps with you wanting the card, Chrissy.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
warriorscreed on Nov 27, 2013 wrote:
Chrissy, from what you said, I may actually live near you. Anyways, just today, I got the Empire Bundle from the Gamestop you are talking about. I asked yesterday, and they didn't have it, but today they had it. The manger said today that it was probably buried underneath all of their other shipments. Anyway, I hope this helps with you wanting the card, Chrissy.
It sure did, thank you. I either got my Christmas early or my birthday late. I think I will count this blessing as a late birthday, then I still have something to look forward to.
Either way I am totally thrilled.

Ensign
May 13, 2012
I called a GameStop near me and they tried to sell me the old Cutthroat Bundle or some of the lessor cards. Maybe I'll go into the store and see what I find.

My question would be though is it worth the price? I have not bought the pre-paid cards before.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
dvonjr on Nov 29, 2013 wrote:
I called a GameStop near me and they tried to sell me the old Cutthroat Bundle or some of the lessor cards. Maybe I'll go into the store and see what I find.

My question would be though is it worth the price? I have not bought the pre-paid cards before.
I totally think it is. The ships generally seem to be a bit under what a crown shop ship is but not by much. All the other goodies and neat stuff that stays unique really makes it fun. And the house is BEAUTIFUL . Granted this is all my humble opinion but I am having a blast with it.

Ensign
Apr 24, 2013
The Empire Bundle seems to be available in USA locations ONLY - unlucky if any player lives outside the continental USA who wants to avail themselves of a bundle.