Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

What is next level cap?

AuthorMessage
Captain
Oct 26, 2012
Dear p101 staff, I know you would not like to give spoliers to new worlds and updates. But I am in a strange situation here.

Right now I am a max level who does not want to hand in quests, in order to save exp points. I do this because I dont want exp to go to waste. However in the next update, if the level cap is level 70 I would change my mind and do my quests I have not handed in yet. If it is level 77 or greater I would remain in the current state I am in, which is not handing in my quests.

So if you can tell me what you plan the max level cap to be after the next update, it would be very very useful. However I undestand if you cant. Please reply and if answered please lock thread.

Administrator
I'm sorry, but I don't have any information I can share with you on this topic. Best of luck! (Keep in mind that we will always provide enough experience for you to reach the level cap when we expand the game, and IMHO some of the most fun multiplayer experiences in Pirate101 are when a new world is freshly released and a lot of players are all playing in the new area at one time--for me that's always been motivation enough to finish the end of the main story line content despite any experience lost. YMMV . . . especially if this is your second or third character at the level cap )

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*