Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New house

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
i was thinking that maybe we could have a new house.It would be based on Buckingham Palace.It would be named Dogingham Palace.It would have marleybone citizens living there.Also soliders patroling and servants in the actual palace.More info soon

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
Musketeerman123 on Nov 16, 2013 wrote:
i was thinking that maybe we could have a new house.It would be based on Buckingham Palace.It would be named Dogingham Palace.It would have marleybone citizens living there.Also soliders patroling and servants in the actual palace.More info soon
...ok i guess.

Petty Officer
Jun 17, 2013
Im back.My ideas are that it would have shops and even a dock.Players could buy houses on it.Citizens homes would be pre decorated.Also there would be a huge admirals mansion which was pre decorated and would have marleybone soliders all around it and even would have ten admirals around the table in the war council room.The home would be owned by Admiral Bulldog Wellington the 3rd,the highest admiral in the spiral!There would be a huge wall surrounding the island.There would be 4 towers,one at each corner of the island,and they would also be pre decorated.But the gate house you will need to decorate.And at the far of the island there is the main house which you get to decorate.You would get 50 dog soliders,25 dog servants and 39 citizens and 25 dog kids. It would come with a shig and a uniform in a bundle calle "The Kings Bundle" along with 2500 crowns.Bundle=$45.00