Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

give me tips

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
does anyone have tips for a 25 getting difficult please in cool ranch

Lieutenant
Sep 17, 2011
Well, what does your gear focus on? During Cool Ranch, I mainly focused my gear around damage, dodge, and agility. Dodge and damage will help you not be hit as often, and you can kill faster with the extra damage. I just added in agility because Stabby weapons boost from Agility.
Another thing is, what weapon are you using? Try to stick with Stabby weapons, or if you have Musketeer powers as well, Stabby/Shooty weapons. You will get the damage bonuses you get from the talent "Stabby Weapons."
One more thing. What is your companion line-up, and what epics do they have? The companion epics and line-up is totally up to you, but here are some companions and epics that I recommend having higher up the line-up.
Bonnie Anne should be somewhere near your firstmate slot, depending on if she is a sniper or sharpshooter. Get Overwatch and Burst Fire, and when she promotes to sniper, Burst Fire 2.
If you have El Toro *music*, train First Strike and Relentless. What you train him when you promote him is up to you, but I recommend either Relentless 2 or Blade Storm. If he appears in battle, use his buff the first round.
Sarah Steele is also a very good option. If she is promoted, train her First Strike, or Riposte, or Flanking. Any combination of those epics will do.

Hope this helped. I wish you good luck on beating Cool Ranch.

~Quick Pearl

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Daring Brandon Van... on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
Here is a good thread with great tips for Swashies.

Ensign
Aug 07, 2013
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
MrHarryPlotter on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
hi, what part of cool ranch are you in?
just about to talk to eagle caller in bison village

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
you know, all of these tips are great but the most important thing is that you try.

Ensign
Feb 26, 2013
Daring Brandon Van... on Nov 10, 2013 wrote:
if ur a lvl 25 u should be either in port regal or big sky. If ur in big sky it should be a breeze . If ur in port regal then u should start doing some side quests and u should get a better ship because it will get hard doing ship battles trust me. ok now if I were u promote ur old scratch and for me I would choose improved mojo blast and mojo echo. if its really tough I could meet u some where and I could help ya out. if u want to meet me somewhere I would be in either the brawlin hall or spar chamber in avery tomorrow at 2:30 through around 11:00 and my characters name slick ryan the one with El Toro ( music :D )