Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Bug in second battle on The Victory

AuthorMessage
Captain
Jan 17, 2012
I have played this battle twice so far, and both times, I use a bomb to open up the opening for the Marleybonians to join in the battle.

A particular officer, Cuthbert Collingwood stays back, but both times, an Armada troop attacks him as if he had stepped out of the confine. He never moves, but is attacked as if he left, and the map shows him having left, while the display still shows him behind the mast.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Max DeGroot on Nov 6, 2013 wrote:
I have played this battle twice so far, and both times, I use a bomb to open up the opening for the Marleybonians to join in the battle.

A particular officer, Cuthbert Collingwood stays back, but both times, an Armada troop attacks him as if he had stepped out of the confine. He never moves, but is attacked as if he left, and the map shows him having left, while the display still shows him behind the mast.
Wow, are the marleybonians into astral projection? Sorry, couldn't resist, it just seemed the only logical explanation other than a bug.