Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Increase Rooke's health during second battle

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I noticed during Rooke's second and last battle that his health was SLIGHTLY increased, not significantly, as it would have been. It feels that Rooke just came back after taking many beatings for more, but only to have very little improvement on his armor repairs after his first fight. It's just... well... to put it lightly... unsatisfactory of Rooke to have his health slightly increased in the second battle. I think Rooke should have his health increased significantly during his second and last battle at the end of the Trafalgar Vortex Dungeon, you know, to ensure that he's quite a bit tougher in the second fight than his first. Thanks for listening!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
I noticed during Rooke's second and last battle that his health was SLIGHTLY increased, not significantly, as it would have been. It feels that Rooke just came back after taking many beatings for more, but only to have very little improvement on his armor repairs after his first fight. It's just... well... to put it lightly... unsatisfactory of Rooke to have his health slightly increased in the second battle. I think Rooke should have his health increased significantly during his second and last battle at the end of the Trafalgar Vortex Dungeon, you know, to ensure that he's quite a bit tougher in the second fight than his first. Thanks for listening!
I suspect it is because he didn't have time for such repairs and I for one am grateful.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
I suspect it is because he didn't have time for such repairs and I for one am grateful.
Well, I wish for Rooke to have some more health in his second and last fight. He was a fine opponent, but his second battle should be slightly tougher by increasing his health in that battle.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Trimond297 on Dec 26, 2013 wrote:
Well, I wish for Rooke to have some more health in his second and last fight. He was a fine opponent, but his second battle should be slightly tougher by increasing his health in that battle.
Well I just see it as logical. We just humiliated him in the first fight and caused him enough damage that he lost the battle to us. We catch up to him trying to leave and he has had no time to repair himself nor recover from the first trouncing we gave him. Having him weaker at this point makes perfect sense to me.
It might help to realize that I do not think that we annihilated him like we did Deacon so he will be back, repaired, stronger and royally ticked off with us. You will get your tougher fight is my uneducated guess.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 24, 2013 wrote:
No then that would make it harder

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
I would just like for KI to fix the bugged second chance chest after that battle. Currently, only the first player to enter the final fight can see and access the chest. We reported the bug when KI introduced the new 2nd chance chests in test realm this summer. Maybe there is some big technical difficulty I cannot imagine going on here, but leaving this bug unresolved makes the company look rather careless. I love P101, and want it to become the huge moneymaker it should be for KI, but bug resolution has to be your primary focus IMO, even over new content development.