Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Christmas Lists

AuthorMessage
First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Welcome, my friends. I decided to make this post right now because I'm seeing all these Halloween posts of what people would like added... but it's kinda already too late to add stuff, isn't it? The best y'all could get is probably wait till next year (if KI still remembers what y'all wanted).

I'm thinking, "Okay. Maybe (just MAYBE), posting this a couple months earlier than Christmas might give KI some time to create and possibly add on some of our ideas into the game..." Instead of just waiting till the last second and bombarding KI with hundreds of posts asking for 'this, this and this' to be added and having to wait a whole year to see possible results, why not think ahead...

Any who, this post is about what you wish to see when in the game by the time Christmas comes around (i would do Thanksgiving, but i'm not too sure if they'll do much for that other than have a big feast ). Examples could be wishing to see a new, big Christmas quest, with a huge tree in the middle of Avery's Court, and perhaps a Companion promotion or two..? (its the time of giving and joy, right? let us give our companions some promos and enjoy their new powers ).

Maybe y'all can even wish for the new world of Polarius to come out around this time. Or perhaps a new Arctic fox companion some of us been asking for for a while now (okay, it's just me ).

Feel free to post anything from decorations, to celebrations. From quests, to tests. You can even post things of the impossible (like seeing Santa himself ). Anything goes here (you can even talk about New year celebrations if ya want ).

I've thought of a little game called, "Can you find Santa," and he's just flying all though out the spiral, anywhere and everywhere (you can't follow him on ship cause he's just too fast, but you'll be able to see him if you're looking and he comes across). You may even be able to see him from the docks if you're looking really hard. Can you snap a picture of him and show your friends..? We may see, lol.

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
interesting, it would be cool to get another statue but instead of it being small it can be big to place outside you house, i would a statue of santa on a ship sleigh thing with rat beard flying off holding a gift

like how you made this!

* I would like a special Christmas house. Maybe with snow and a river of ice, some penguins sliding around and some baby trying to knock down a frozen nutcracker. Haha

* maybe even the polar bearish pet from w101 in the crown shop? sweet!

Merry christmas! I guess...
Happy halloween!
and why not? Happy new year!

every day someone is born
everyday a legend is born-
Zane the pirate

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Oct 21, 2013 wrote:
Welcome, my friends. I decided to make this post right now because I'm seeing all these Halloween posts of what people would like added... but it's kinda already too late to add stuff, isn't it? The best y'all could get is probably wait till next year (if KI still remembers what y'all wanted).

I'm thinking, "Okay. Maybe (just MAYBE), posting this a couple months earlier than Christmas might give KI some time to create and possibly add on some of our ideas into the game..." Instead of just waiting till the last second and bombarding KI with hundreds of posts asking for 'this, this and this' to be added and having to wait a whole year to see possible results, why not think ahead...

Any who, this post is about what you wish to see when in the game by the time Christmas comes around (i would do Thanksgiving, but i'm not too sure if they'll do much for that other than have a big feast ). Examples could be wishing to see a new, big Christmas quest, with a huge tree in the middle of Avery's Court, and perhaps a Companion promotion or two..? (its the time of giving and joy, right? let us give our companions some promos and enjoy their new powers ).

Maybe y'all can even wish for the new world of Polarius to come out around this time. Or perhaps a new Arctic fox companion some of us been asking for for a while now (okay, it's just me ).

Feel free to post anything from decorations, to celebrations. From quests, to tests. You can even post things of the impossible (like seeing Santa himself ). Anything goes here (you can even talk about New year celebrations if ya want ).

I've thought of a little game called, "Can you find Santa," and he's just flying all though out the spiral, anywhere and everywhere (you can't follow him on ship cause he's just too fast, but you'll be able to see him if you're looking and he comes across). You may even be able to see him from the docks if you're looking really hard. Can you snap a picture of him and show your friends..? We may see, lol.
I like how you think. And you are so very right. These changes and upgrades take months if not years to work out the kinks. When I worked in TV we were always producing the Christmas specials in the summer and early fall. It really made it hard to keep the air conditioner up to snuff as everyone had to be wearing sweaters and stuff in August, lol. The poor crew just froze.
Anyway it is like that. New ideas cannot become a reality for quite a long time. I am sure that they save all our suggestions and go over them when those meetings happen that plan out which direction they want to go. People get the impression that KingsIsle doesn't listen to our ideas because they don't see it happen immediately. This is the furthest thing from the truth. They do listen and they react just as soon as they can, if they can. Just remember, a no doesn't mean they didn't listen, it just means that your great idea didn't work in this particular time frame.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
MightySwashbuckler... on Oct 22, 2013 wrote:
interesting, it would be cool to get another statue but instead of it being small it can be big to place outside you house, i would a statue of santa on a ship sleigh thing with rat beard flying off holding a gift

like how you made this!

* I would like a special Christmas house. Maybe with snow and a river of ice, some penguins sliding around and some baby trying to knock down a frozen nutcracker. Haha

* maybe even the polar bearish pet from w101 in the crown shop? sweet!

Merry christmas! I guess...
Happy halloween!
and why not? Happy new year!

every day someone is born
everyday a legend is born-
Zane the pirate
Merry Christmas, mate

And awesome ideas. I would love to see that house of your in the game (i would buy it in a heartbeat )

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Oct 23, 2013 wrote:
I like how you think. And you are so very right. These changes and upgrades take months if not years to work out the kinks. When I worked in TV we were always producing the Christmas specials in the summer and early fall. It really made it hard to keep the air conditioner up to snuff as everyone had to be wearing sweaters and stuff in August, lol. The poor crew just froze.
Anyway it is like that. New ideas cannot become a reality for quite a long time. I am sure that they save all our suggestions and go over them when those meetings happen that plan out which direction they want to go. People get the impression that KingsIsle doesn't listen to our ideas because they don't see it happen immediately. This is the furthest thing from the truth. They do listen and they react just as soon as they can, if they can. Just remember, a no doesn't mean they didn't listen, it just means that your great idea didn't work in this particular time frame.
Wow, I didn't realize it took so long (i knew it took a while, but years? ) lol

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Oct 26, 2013 wrote:
Wow, I didn't realize it took so long (i knew it took a while, but years? ) lol
Sure, Just look at the Pirate101 timeline. The beta was announced in April of 2012. Just to get a game to the beta phase I am sure took more than a year from the first planning phases. Lots of creativity goes on that is hashed out, maybe shelved for later and storylines built that we never hear about.