Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

When do I get out of here?

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
May 30, 2013
I REALLY want to know. When do I get out of Cool Ranch? I'm a Level 33, but technically I'm a level 32. That's because when I was a level 5 instead of going out to Blood Shoals right away I stayed and defeated Fin enough times to get to level 6. So, when. Do. I. Get. Out. Of. Cool. Ranch?! I've been here since Level 16! (I think) And I'm getting a little sick of it!

Please tell me!

Swashbuckler Merciless Emma Jenkins (En garde! )

(BTW, on a totally unrelated topic, why does it seem that all NPC try to get you to do as many favors as possible and stall you from your true goal? Getting the next piece to the Map of El Dorado? It seems like I have to complete one favor, to complete another favor, to defeat this guy, to find out that I need to complete another favor... the list goes on.)

First Mate
Oct 15, 2012
I think it depends,like if you do side quests( I still have mine from Cool Ranch,lol) you will be done at a higher level. I finished Cool Ranch at level 41. I wil be more than happy to help you.just give me a time, realm, and place and I will try my best to be there.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
You get out of Cool Ranch when you finish the Haunted Skyway (I think). I'm usually level 40+ when I finish Cool Ranch. Of course, I'm doing all the quests.

Petty Officer
Feb 24, 2012
I feel ye pain, that be cool ranch alright! it does take forever 'n yarr do one quest to get th' other goes on 'n on 'n on,
tumble weed be ye goal now, last wee bit 'o th' ranch, ye gunna be near finished

best part after all the ranch going ons, is, el toro!

Spy wit' ye eye (see you around)
ugly hope leach

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
totallyawesomepira... on Oct 20, 2013 wrote:
I REALLY want to know. When do I get out of Cool Ranch? I'm a Level 33, but technically I'm a level 32. That's because when I was a level 5 instead of going out to Blood Shoals right away I stayed and defeated Fin enough times to get to level 6. So, when. Do. I. Get. Out. Of. Cool. Ranch?! I've been here since Level 16! (I think) And I'm getting a little sick of it!

Please tell me!

Swashbuckler Merciless Emma Jenkins (En garde! )

(BTW, on a totally unrelated topic, why does it seem that all NPC try to get you to do as many favors as possible and stall you from your true goal? Getting the next piece to the Map of El Dorado? It seems like I have to complete one favor, to complete another favor, to defeat this guy, to find out that I need to complete another favor... the list goes on.)
You're still technically a level 33 even if you did level up to 6 when you were level 5. Because when you were level 6 you needed like 600-700xp to level up, so if you are a level 33 with 600-700 xp then you are technically a level 33 and not 32.

Gunner's Mate
Jan 27, 2013
I finished cool ranch at level 39 so i think it depends on how many side quests you've done. It also depends on what level you were when you started port regal as well as the level you were when you got el toro and mustang sally for me that was level 36. It might be different for you. Do you remember the last quest you were working on?

Captain
May 13, 2011
not to spoil anything but at that lvl you should be in tumbleweed. just reunite the seven then you get sent to haunted skyway. after that you should be finished with cool ranch

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 12, 2014 wrote:
not to spoil anything but at that lvl you should be in tumbleweed. just reunite the seven then you get sent to haunted skyway. after that you should be finished with cool ranch
I have reunited the 7 now I need to defeat 12 wildbunchships I guess that means I defeated the wild bunch then go there probably where captain blood is hoping I might see some armarda somewhere in haunted maybe the armarda working with the wind bunch

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
I have reunited the 7 now I need to defeat 12 wildbunchships I guess that means I defeated the wild bunch then go there probably where captain blood is hoping I might see some armarda somewhere in haunted maybe the armarda working with the wind bunch
Hmmm a lot of maybes there. Them brain gears they be a workin'.

Petty Officer
Mar 11, 2011
You'll be surprised at who you meet once you find Captain Blood's Lair. (Hint) Works for Armada Or not.

Jacob

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
BrownBeard094 on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:
You'll be surprised at who you meet once you find Captain Blood's Lair. (Hint) Works for Armada Or not.

Jacob
I need to know well I have to go defeat 12 ghost ships now man they need to lower the 12s to 9s

Ensign
Dec 23, 2010
The quests can range from Scorpion Rock in Big Sky to Isla de los Muertos Santa Pollo Skyway.

Bold Marcus Nightingale, Level 23

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Moushka9123 on Jan 22, 2014 wrote:
The quests can range from Scorpion Rock in Big Sky to Isla de los Muertos Santa Pollo Skyway.

Bold Marcus Nightingale, Level 23
I know and haunted skyway I'm thinking if they ever make darkmoor that's is a great place for the stormgate or probably avernus or maybe if they make a new Skyway of monquistador there thanks to diablo cut

Captain
May 13, 2011
witchdoctor daruis on Jan 21, 2014 wrote:
I need to know well I have to go defeat 12 ghost ships now man they need to lower the 12s to 9s
defeat 12 ships quests

defeat 12 ships quests everywhere

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
Sneaky George Quar... on Jan 25, 2014 wrote:
defeat 12 ships quests

defeat 12 ships quests everywhere
I know there annoying fortunately this level 50freind was in the area and he helped with his marleybone ship I just had a nice chat with death lol don't tell me what happens

Captain
Mar 24, 2013
Keep in mind Cool Ranch is a very big world, I know it takes a very long time to finish this huge world. But it's worth the time and efforts to explore it. It took me months to explore this world and I yet to explore the last zone.Like they say " Patience is a Virtue, when exploring a hug world."

Admiral
Jun 02, 2013
BrownBeard094 on Jan 19, 2014 wrote:

Jacob
No waydeacon I beat him I have to say cool ranch gave great companions like rooster cogburn el toro bat Masterson lefty and more now I get to go to mooshu