Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Test Realm?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 13, 2011
I notice the message saying that test realm wont be available until "next week" on a post a month ago and test realm is still offline. Has there been a delay in getting it back online?

Ensign
Jun 18, 2009
I don't want to start a new thread, and I apologize. But I'm just wondering why absolutely no one is here but me. I'm in the Skull Island fountain, and there's no one there. It just seems a bit off.

Maybe the higher levels got cut to reduce traffic?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
raccondisease on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
I don't want to start a new thread, and I apologize. But I'm just wondering why absolutely no one is here but me. I'm in the Skull Island fountain, and there's no one there. It just seems a bit off.

Maybe the higher levels got cut to reduce traffic?
Are you saying you are on the test realm? It isn't marked as being open.
If you are in the main game you just got placed in a low traffic realm by chance. I am usually on but went to bed with bad back pain. I have never heard of KI cutting high levels.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Also, check which Realm you are in by pressing ctrl-m (hold the ctrl key). With this control, you can choose which Realm your character will go exploring. They fill up Top to bottom with Avery filling first.

First Mate
May 01, 2012
justaguest on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
I notice the message saying that test realm wont be available until "next week" on a post a month ago and test realm is still offline. Has there been a delay in getting it back online?
The Test Realm did come back on but it was only open for a few days since they were testing mostly minor modifications. I think they did add Henchmen at that time. To access the Test Realm, you will have to wait until they open it again to test the next bunch of changes.