Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

JoJo MoJo

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Apr 16, 2010
When a witchdoctor does the level 15 quest to gain their first summon. Instead of the skeletal guy we get I think we should get JoJo MoJo as the summon. And I think the power puff girls, and mose witchdoctors would agree!

So, Please let us earn JoJo as our summon!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I would much rather have a creation straight from the genius minds at KingsIsle than from another, existing franchise. Much less complicated licensing and way less expensive when it comes to royalties.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the Messageboards Brandon. Keep those ideas coming. We don't have to agree with an idea in order to appreciate it. Your input is welcome as we love to hear what others think as we help out and make each other giggle in the process.

Ensign
Apr 16, 2010
JoJo MoJo is a creation from kingsisle, He's the guy you defeat to get the summon spell. :D

Bosun
Jan 02, 2012
Brandon Boom on Oct 11, 2013 wrote:
When a witchdoctor does the level 15 quest to gain their first summon. Instead of the skeletal guy we get I think we should get JoJo MoJo as the summon. And I think the power puff girls, and mose witchdoctors would agree!

So, Please let us earn JoJo as our summon!
The witchdoctor summoning spells all summon skeletal minions of some sort. If any undead are fair game I might like to summon an ancient spirit.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Brandon Boom on Oct 13, 2013 wrote:
JoJo MoJo is a creation from kingsisle, He's the guy you defeat to get the summon spell. :D
Oh sorry there then. I was thrown by the Power Puff girls comment. One of them has the same name and I thought that is what you meant.
x Bows deeply with a flourish of her plumed hat. x

Ensign
Apr 16, 2010
Hey! Don't feel bad it is their genius after all, KI, to leave little worldly hints here and there of parodies, Like Vin Diesal(actor)/Fin Dorsal, Mojo JoJo(Power puffs)/JoJo Mojo.

I was guessing that you've never battled him or perhaps forgot. I think he is only a witch doctor villain. I just thought it'd be cool to summon him once he is beaten :D

I would never have the brains to make any of their perfectly executed references, in Wizard or here trust me!
-- Still waiting to meet Duck Holiday (Big fan!)

-- MBB

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Brandon Boom on Oct 15, 2013 wrote:
Hey! Don't feel bad it is their genius after all, KI, to leave little worldly hints here and there of parodies, Like Vin Diesal(actor)/Fin Dorsal, Mojo JoJo(Power puffs)/JoJo Mojo.

I was guessing that you've never battled him or perhaps forgot. I think he is only a witch doctor villain. I just thought it'd be cool to summon him once he is beaten :D

I would never have the brains to make any of their perfectly executed references, in Wizard or here trust me!
-- Still waiting to meet Duck Holiday (Big fan!)

-- MBB
Oh I remember him all right. My second Chrissy is a witch doctor. I just missred the intent of your question. Thanks so much for understanding.