Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Halloween Special?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
Most of you may know of W101, how they had special people visit wizard city and sell kool items? Well, I was wondering if P101 will be doing that this year? Maybe add in extra quest like W101 as well?

Paul Level 60

Ensign
Aug 23, 2009
I'm hoping so, and the 1 year anniversary is right around the corner as well.

Petty Officer
Jun 08, 2012
I don't think they will, they might give out something though. Wizard101 has millions of players, while Pirate101 doesn't have half the players of Wizard101. I just started pirate101 2 weeks ago and the most realms I seen full was two, while Wizard101 has at least 2-3 rows full each day. So I don't think they'll do anything more than giving out a gift, even if that.

Administrator
As stated in the most recent Newsletter, "October is sure to be another great month for *at least* two great reasons: 1- It’s our first birthday! 2- Halloween! (Notice that the words *at least* are italicized . . . that’s fancy talk for we may have a surprise or two this month!)"

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Shayden181 on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
I don't think they will, they might give out something though. Wizard101 has millions of players, while Pirate101 doesn't have half the players of Wizard101. I just started pirate101 2 weeks ago and the most realms I seen full was two, while Wizard101 has at least 2-3 rows full each day. So I don't think they'll do anything more than giving out a gift, even if that.
Welcome to the message board family Shayden. Your ideas are welcome. We are a group that loves to help others while we make ourselves smile.
I do feel that you don't yet know our beloved game makers like I do. I have a good suspicion that you are in for a pleasant surprise or two.

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
As stated in the most recent Newsletter, "October is sure to be another great month for *at least* two great reasons: 1- It’s our first birthday! 2- Halloween! (Notice that the words *at least* are italicized . . . that’s fancy talk for we may have a surprise or two this month!)"
I have an odd feeling that you guy's will pull a club penguin on us and have the anniversary in the middle of halloween.just how i think.

Ensign
Mar 17, 2011
One-Eyed Jack on Oct 5, 2013 wrote:
sounds like it going be fun one eyed jack

Ensign
Oct 23, 2012
Can't wait to see what is in store for us in this wonderful month of October!

Happy Thanksgiving Kingisle and everyone

Level 65 Ryan Storm
Level 24 Dashing Ryan Kidd