Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ulysses and Penguin companion archer.

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Nov 15, 2012
one-eyed-jack i think for a we need more Musketeer companions. like a penguin soldier
and i think Ulysses would be a very cool companion to bring in later on in the game i really want him on my side cause he another Archer guy and we don't actually have enough Archer companions so keep in mind to add more Archers for musketeer classes plz.
lvl 65 musketeer.

Ensign
Feb 08, 2013
EpicRapBattlefan90... on Sep 25, 2013 wrote:
one-eyed-jack i think for a we need more Musketeer companions. like a penguin soldier
and i think Ulysses would be a very cool companion to bring in later on in the game i really want him on my side cause he another Archer guy and we don't actually have enough Archer companions so keep in mind to add more Archers for musketeer classes plz.
lvl 65 musketeer.
Believe it or not, I think Ulysses is a Buccaneer WITH a bow, from memory. He may not be, but I believe he is.
And a Penguin Soldier seems to be a great idea! As I've said on another blog post, I'd like my idea of a Skeletal Dragon named Spitfire to appear on P101, but that'd be a lot of programming that I can't come up with.
~ Smart Hannah Neasmith- Level 65