Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

did you know....

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
...that they made a reference to a old cartoon about a horse who fights crime in the old west with a guitar in the 4th dos amigos quest? i dont think he drops the guitar but if anyone knows can you tell me. i want to smash armada troops with it and when i go to pvp and knock people out i want to play a lullaby for them. (twinkle twinkle little star, im sorry i smashed you with my guitar) hes with the red sash but hes pretty easy. the guys name in real life is el kabong bet in the game its el kaboing. he has good drops though. thats pretty much it. until next time, bye

-jack nightgale lvl 45
"im an amigo, im an amigo, would you like my autograph" by the way if your wondering what a plethora (in movie and game) means, it means full

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
TheDragonspyrePira... on Sep 21, 2013 wrote:
...that they made a reference to a old cartoon about a horse who fights crime in the old west with a guitar in the 4th dos amigos quest? i dont think he drops the guitar but if anyone knows can you tell me. i want to smash armada troops with it and when i go to pvp and knock people out i want to play a lullaby for them. (twinkle twinkle little star, im sorry i smashed you with my guitar) hes with the red sash but hes pretty easy. the guys name in real life is el kabong bet in the game its el kaboing. he has good drops though. thats pretty much it. until next time, bye

-jack nightgale lvl 45
"im an amigo, im an amigo, would you like my autograph" by the way if your wondering what a plethora (in movie and game) means, it means full
LOL I can't believe you just sang that! That song always cracks me up ... I even thought it to one of my friends in school, and she didn't even know it's from this game! lol
Ok, to the ami ... I mean guitar. Don't know if i'm right, but i think I saw one that you can buy in Cool ranch. Now if I could just remember which vendor was it ... ... ... oh well. A good thing I'm making a trip to that world today If anything I'll tell you where to find one.
( Hums the amigo song on her way to the ship)

Fair Ashley Holystone