Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

lets talk about housing

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 09, 2012
i an smart mason travis and i got the privateer house the skullrock stronghold and the sharpshooters house and my favorit one is the privateer house if anyone wants to add me i am a max lvl musketeer and i am prity good at the game so if you want to add me again i am smart mason travis max lvl musketeer so thats all

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
smart mason travis on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
i an smart mason travis and i got the privateer house the skullrock stronghold and the sharpshooters house and my favorit one is the privateer house if anyone wants to add me i am a max lvl musketeer and i am prity good at the game so if you want to add me again i am smart mason travis max lvl musketeer so thats all
Personally mate, my favorite is the Swashbuckler's house (though that's the only one i have at the moment). My next favorite would have to be the Privateers, then the Buccaneers (i really want to see what their shark tank looks like ), then maybe Musketeer's and then Witchdoctors..?

I haven't really seen the last 3 houses, other than the Witchdoctors (eh, the Witchdoctor's house wasn't my personal favorite), but that's just my list...

I really want to see the Buccaneer's shark tank, though!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Bloody Belle on Sep 13, 2013 wrote:
Personally mate, my favorite is the Swashbuckler's house (though that's the only one i have at the moment). My next favorite would have to be the Privateers, then the Buccaneers (i really want to see what their shark tank looks like ), then maybe Musketeer's and then Witchdoctors..?

I haven't really seen the last 3 houses, other than the Witchdoctors (eh, the Witchdoctor's house wasn't my personal favorite), but that's just my list...

I really want to see the Buccaneer's shark tank, though!
My Christina Strong has it and would be happy to give you a guided tour an your earliest convenience

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I could give you the tour of the haunted grotto my has it ..see you in the spiral