Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

realm change glitch

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
okay so this needs to be fixed. i was doing the quest to get the key from those bandits in mooshu ( we all hate that quest and it would help

okay so i was doing that quest to get the key from the bandits in mooshu (we all hate that quest and it would help if they lowered the drop rate) and i was in a realm that did not have allot of people at the time. (bonnie ann) well i thought i went to avry but i realized i was still in bonnie ann. i tried several times but it was always the same.please fix this because i want to do the quest with others who are doing it.

-jack nightgale armadas most wanted

Administrator
Hello! Did you happen to notice if the Avery Realm had the word "Full" next to it for its status indicator?

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Community Leader
I have actually had this happen to me a few time. Best I can guess whats happening is that during the time it takes you to bring up the screen, click on "Avery" realm or whichever you are going to, the realm becomes full, because of this, even though you have selected to go to Avery the game realizes it's now full and sends you down the list of realms to the next one that has room.

It would be nice if there was some sort of notification that would pop up briefly on the screen that says "You have changed to _______ realm" or something like that.

Commodore
Jan 22, 2013
One-Eyed Jack on Sep 6, 2013 wrote:
Hello! Did you happen to notice if the Avery Realm had the word "Full" next to it for its status indicator?
no it just said crowded and i also tried to go to a perfect realm just to make sure and it still said bonnie ann.