Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

roleplay I

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 28, 2012
this roleplay isn't just for one world
this is a roleplay for all worlds so you can join in at any time!

main plot -

john and janet were in mooshu as john had trouble with the tavern in crimson dock as working with monkey king as kayla was joining in the tavern for her day off in her store in penguin isle polaris i'l asict al moi kama? janet asked in valencian poial all mi polari elm aska yum john said in celestian as he was saying that janet was to work mark came in as once he said "the gang is togetha'" he said in his tres petit charming accent that janet found irresistable what time it was when everyone saw that wharf rats kidnapped mark and janet was surprised at the time as janet was an engineer where mark was the crush janet couldn't know how as to save her crush what happens next?

Ensign
Feb 13, 2009
ooc
A i couldnt understand a word ye said but tell me what is happening and i will definitely post

thanks Noble Scarlet Alcott