Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Battleboard Icons.

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
I had this cool idea that might help improve Pirate101's battleboard. Most of you might know that your battleboard icon is what you picked in the tutorial of the game, what if you could change that? Example: You have this icon that you picked in the very beginning of the game and didn't like It later, why not pay crowns (Or maybe if KI makes it members pay gold) to change it. Lets just say you are wearing Ninja gear (Just like I am) and want that to be shown on the battleboard, then pay 100 crowns (10,000 gold) and change it to whatever you are wearing. Do you understand what I am trying to say? I hope so. Tell me what you think of this idea, all suggestions welcome.

Paul Level 55

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
That would take a whole lot more bandwidth to have that huge amount of information being stored just for the thumbnail on the fights. I prefer for that space to be used for quests and story content. Yea it would be cool for that to show us as we looked at the time of the fight, I just figure it would come at a high cost.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Oh P.S. Welcome to the message boards Gamester999 . You have some good ideas and I can't wait to hear what else you will come up with. x Raises a tankard of Yum in Gamester's honor x Ye Be Harrrrrrtily Welcome

Ensign
Dec 31, 2011
Thanks, and trust me, I make LOTS of ideas so you might be busy reading them.

Paul Level 56