Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

pack idea

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I think it is time we got a new pack so you guys post your ideas here ok?

Mine is based of my Castaway world

the refuge's sea

- housing items like, anchors, leaking barrels, a little sunken ship, some paddles,

-pet, a baby seal [ white fur ]

- mount, a wooden board floating in the air you stand on with a paddle in each hand in is a row it [ based off a being a Castaway, sunken ship or something ]

- companions, grown seal, [ grey or white fur i don't care ] with harpoon [ not a harpoon gun just the harpoon and a rope]........ a fish like froggo [ level 75 ice school w101 ] can't think of anything else :p

anyone like i said post your ideas here

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
plz note that it is called refuges sea not the world castaway

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
i noticed i said the mount wierd the mount is a wooden plank with a stick going up in the middle attached to that is a sail / cloth then you have a paddle in each hand you use and row it. And yes it is floating in the air

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
update note: GEAR,

swashbuckler helmet: just some goggles above their eyes

swashbuckler jacket: a wet suit

swashbuckler boots: flippers with sharp points at end

swashbuckler weapon: the flippers, you can backflip and while in the air rapidly kick them with the small spikes at the end
[ when you get the boots they can also show up in the weapons tab ]

buccaneer helmet: one of those scuba diver helmets

buccaneer jacket: same thing heavy scuba diver gear

buccaneer boots: same o'l same o'l

buccaneer weapon: a anchor with a little bit of rope at end to swing high up in air then smash down.

musketeers can use swash gear, privateer you buccaneer,no idea for witch doctor, help me out here...

musketeer weapon is a spear with a long rope at end to toss around map

Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
MightySwashbuckler... on Sep 1, 2013 wrote:
update note: GEAR,

swashbuckler helmet: just some goggles above their eyes

swashbuckler jacket: a wet suit

swashbuckler boots: flippers with sharp points at end

swashbuckler weapon: the flippers, you can backflip and while in the air rapidly kick them with the small spikes at the end
[ when you get the boots they can also show up in the weapons tab ]

buccaneer helmet: one of those scuba diver helmets

buccaneer jacket: same thing heavy scuba diver gear

buccaneer boots: same o'l same o'l

buccaneer weapon: a anchor with a little bit of rope at end to swing high up in air then smash down.

musketeers can use swash gear, privateer you buccaneer,no idea for witch doctor, help me out here...

musketeer weapon is a spear with a long rope at end to toss around map
I don't mean throw HIGH up in the air