Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Hello, and ferewell!

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
I`m new to the pmb (Pirate massege boards) and i`ll be posting here often! So, hi! But now in the game, i`m on the quest to get the violet windstone! See you in Monquesta!

P.S. You can tell I`m a big Musketeer lover!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Welcome to the boards Quinn . We ( I ) look forward to hearing from you especially my Christina Dove my explosion loving musketeer. May that violet windstone be in your possession ASAP.

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Welcome! Hope you have fun here!

Dreaming Jill Underwood level 38

Lieutenant
Oct 21, 2012
Annoying Quinn She... on Aug 22, 2013 wrote:
I`m new to the pmb (Pirate massege boards) and i`ll be posting here often! So, hi! But now in the game, i`m on the quest to get the violet windstone! See you in Monquesta!

P.S. You can tell I`m a big Musketeer lover!
Yup, I can ...Oh, sorry, my bad. Welcome to our world, as they say. It's pretty fun here so hope you'll have a nice time, as much as all of us do.

Fair Ashley Holystone

Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
Thanks, everyone Oh, and Chrissy, I have it now!

Ensign
Dec 19, 2012
Quinn meet me In monquista realm vadima i'll be on my massive galleon the lucky flag k i'll give you a hand
eager morgrim rakes level 24 witchdoctor

Ensign
Mar 08, 2013
japenese battle ya... on Aug 26, 2013 wrote:
Quinn meet me In monquista realm vadima i'll be on my massive galleon the lucky flag k i'll give you a hand
eager morgrim rakes level 24 witchdoctor
Sorry, I`m already going to valencia! But if you can give my your friend code, that will help!