Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Keep it real KI

AuthorMessage
Lieutenant
Mar 07, 2009
I have played both games, wizard and Pirate. I have been playing Pirate more. I hope that you keep the Pirate game different. Wizard has gone over board with spells, henchman, gardening. I want to play wizard at times, but I get bored to quick. I like doing quests on my own. Going into dungeons would be great solo. Playing with others is fun to. I just wish it was more solo at times. Pirate is great because I am doing almost all of it solo with my companions!! I love it!! I do play with friends though from time to time. I like the option of...well to me I feel like I have a choice to do quests by myself. Sometimes, when playing wizard, I had to wait to do a quest to go in with one or two people. I dont like that. I just hope that Pirate doesnt get all that added stuff like wizard has. Gardening, crafting. I have read a bit about the dissappointment of gear drops; Crown shop gear from other players. Keep Pirate simple, fun, challenging...I know you listen to or read peoples inputs to the game. Keep up the good work. Who knows maybe I will go play wizard again for a little while. Having magic was always a child hood dream...but being a pirate with a litte magic definitely cool.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Thank You! Finally, someone agrees

I've been reading sooooo many threads about how people wants to add gardening, crafting, and all of the things Wizards had, to Pirates. I always disliked those features about Wizards, so I just simply ignored it. But then the spells and fights were ridiculous! In Wizards, you had (you actually HAD) to wait for someone else to join you in a battle because the moment you went it, you'd have to fight someone who was way too strong and difficult, then you'd have to flee then come back during the fight because you and your friends were almost dead... the battles were almost impossible to complete on your own.

I know, I've always been the one hoping Pirates would become a little more difficult, but Wizards was insane...

Ensign
Dec 22, 2012
Man, how come you have to be a member to promote your companions? I'm trying to promote Subodai into a horse warrior, but I have to defeat Scarakeets in the Tierra Primata Skyway, and I don't even know where that is.

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Flamebolt7 on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
Man, how come you have to be a member to promote your companions? I'm trying to promote Subodai into a horse warrior, but I have to defeat Scarakeets in the Tierra Primata Skyway, and I don't even know where that is.
The Tierra Primata Skyways are in Monkeistia (wow, terrible spelling i have), I believe... You should have a quest helper showing the way (if not, then your game may be bugged, or it could simply be turned off)...

You need to have membership in order to get this far, though. You don't actually NEED membership to promote your companions, but you do need membership or crowns in order to buy certain areas that your companions need to be promoted in...

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
i agree partially i would like more like crafting for fun or something but i wanna still be able to actually do solos in w101 i need help witht he simplest of battles :P

Ensign
Oct 20, 2012
Flamebolt7 on Aug 20, 2013 wrote:
It's possible to promote Bonnie Anne to Sharp Shooter for non-members. Just save training points till your level 8 or even 9. All the places required are in skull island skyway. Oh an she promotes at level 8.