Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Ship vs Ship

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Aug 01, 2012
I think there should be a new pvp called Ship vs Ship or Sky battles there should be a big sky arena in each world that you can dock at it when you go in the arena when you press x at the kiosk it will show a list of battles going on that you can join or watch. tThe person that made the battle chooses the ship that will be used and the other people on the ship can be used to collect the tokens and when the ship is at half it's health the other team can board the ship and both teams will be dragged into the battle it's mostly the same rules as battling with a npc ship and if people want to watch they are teleported to the arena and they can watch it from there.

Ensign
Nov 23, 2012
Thats a awsome idea but you should check out my pvp spar world idea i had had it for a while but i couldnt write in here.

Petty Officer
Nov 06, 2012
Great idea. I totally want that kind of pvp now. Or as this would be called svs

Gunner's Mate
Oct 11, 2012
Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes, Yes!!! That would be amazing. I hope to see that eventually.

Ensign
Mar 09, 2013
Swash Skuteer on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
I think there should be a new pvp called Ship vs Ship or Sky battles there should be a big sky arena in each world that you can dock at it when you go in the arena when you press x at the kiosk it will show a list of battles going on that you can join or watch. tThe person that made the battle chooses the ship that will be used and the other people on the ship can be used to collect the tokens and when the ship is at half it's health the other team can board the ship and both teams will be dragged into the battle it's mostly the same rules as battling with a npc ship and if people want to watch they are teleported to the arena and they can watch it from there.

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Ensign
Mar 24, 2013
Ensign
Jan 25, 2010
I've actually brought up this subject before but no one seemed to be interested, it is in fact the best idea to have a ship vs ship. Instead of have two ships in the arena, we should have eight ships in the arena (four on each side). By choice we can also choose to be on one of the players ships instead of using our own ship or vice versa. This is an awesome idea to bring to the Spiral!

Benjamin Cormac
lvl. 65
Swashbuckler

Commodore
Jan 17, 2013
Administrator
fearless robert sp... on Nov 4, 2013 wrote:
what do you think one eyed jack?
I think Ship to Ship PvP is something we'd love to bring into the game. If you go back and read J Todd Coleman's open letter when we introduced simple PvP, it was number one on his list of other details that needed to be mentioned.

"Ship Battles are not included – yet! This isn’t because we don’t want to include them at some point – we just haven’t gotten to it yet. Patience, young grasshopper. All in due time."

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Ensign
Dec 20, 2008
Swash Skuteer on Aug 18, 2013 wrote:
that would be really cool