Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Coolster50 party tomorrow!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Just wanted to make the announcement tomorrow is the party for coolster50 at 2:00 pm central time at the brawlin hall on the realm Sly winkum we will start their play some pvp then we can go to other people's houses and do whatever we want there I will be playing as my witchdoctor Leo Richardson if you want to find me I just want everyone that is coming to say their pirate name to confirm you will be coming hope to see you guys tomorrow

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
I may be coming it depends when I wake up in-game name is Toby. Hopefully I will be their!

Petty Officer
Jul 12, 2013
Captain
May 02, 2009
Sry I missed my own party (wow that sounds pathetic), something came up at the last minute.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Tagman5 on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Why is no one their??
Yea four of us waited outside the hall for over an hour. I don't know what happened but since Coolster himself missed it I guess I don't feel so bad. Just wondered what happened after all the excitement and reminders.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
Indeed I wasn't able to make it either because my computer was having issues so I think we should reschedule it since I heard not many people made it so someone else should make the date time and place please