Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Cobweb Cavern Spiders

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jun 30, 2013
I literally cannot get past these pesky spiders in the Dusty Arroyo Cave. The first few fights in the dungeon were fairly easy, but this fight is plain torture! I have to face 3 spiders solo, and that being a Privateer. At first, I tried buffing myself up, but that plan quickly backfired because they were hacking away at my health nevertheless. Whenever elusive triggered, I did manage to dodge frequently, but the spiders would critical at the worst times...

Privateers don't get the highest damage, so the pain of this fight is intensified by x10. I remember going through this dungeon with my Swashbuckler and it was a breeze, especially the spider fight. The epics that Swashbucklers get are very useful. Privateers don't even get any epics that could be beneficial for them for this fight, so it's pretty much a lost cause.

I might as well wait for someone to pop along and do the dungeon with them, because I've tried defeating the spiders for like 5 times now, and still no luck. Even when my Armadillo pet pops along in the battle with me, I still cannot defeat them all. The closest I've gotten to defeating them is by two. The last one had nearly full health. :(

Any help or tips that would be useful for me during this fight? Because I seriously don't know what to do right now and I badly want to continue the game...

Bosun
Aug 08, 2012
Ensign
Nov 17, 2012
Lavender Lily on Aug 5, 2013 wrote:
I literally cannot get past these pesky spiders in the Dusty Arroyo Cave. The first few fights in the dungeon were fairly easy, but this fight is plain torture! I have to face 3 spiders solo, and that being a Privateer. At first, I tried buffing myself up, but that plan quickly backfired because they were hacking away at my health nevertheless. Whenever elusive triggered, I did manage to dodge frequently, but the spiders would critical at the worst times...

Privateers don't get the highest damage, so the pain of this fight is intensified by x10. I remember going through this dungeon with my Swashbuckler and it was a breeze, especially the spider fight. The epics that Swashbucklers get are very useful. Privateers don't even get any epics that could be beneficial for them for this fight, so it's pretty much a lost cause.

I might as well wait for someone to pop along and do the dungeon with them, because I've tried defeating the spiders for like 5 times now, and still no luck. Even when my Armadillo pet pops along in the battle with me, I still cannot defeat them all. The closest I've gotten to defeating them is by two. The last one had nearly full health. :(

Any help or tips that would be useful for me during this fight? Because I seriously don't know what to do right now and I badly want to continue the game...
I'd be willing to help you. What's your name, and mine is Smart Horace Reade. I could really help since I'm a level 40 Swashbuckler.

Smart Horace Reade