Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Uber Crockagator keeps spawning after defeat

AuthorMessage
Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
I've beaten the Uber Crockagator, Stephan, in the Crokogarten instance, but he spawns again, seemingly ready for battle once more. Can you please correct this so he stays defeated after the battle? Thanks!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I think they do this so we can farm him better. I farm Stephan a lot as really high gold drops in that fight and then I run to the back to get the gold in the chest behind the machines and by then he has respawned and I can fight again. It saves time from having to leave and wait for another sigil countdown.

Dread Pirate
Jun 13, 2011
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Aug 6, 2013 wrote:
I think they do this so we can farm him better. I farm Stephan a lot as really high gold drops in that fight and then I run to the back to get the gold in the chest behind the machines and by then he has respawned and I can fight again. It saves time from having to leave and wait for another sigil countdown.
The fair way to do regular farming for bosses would be to exit the instance, as it resets immediately when done, and enter it again, then the boss can fairly reappear.