Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Waponi war Roleplay!

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 2, 2013 wrote:
"Hey, Keira! Hey, Emma! Nice seeing you!" Lizzy called back.
Andrew raised his eyebrows at his sister. "Dang, Liz! How many pretty girls do you know?"
Lizzy snickered. "You have no idea." With that, she dashed back into the fray, daggers in hand. Andrew, after giving Anne one last glance and a goofy grin, followed her.
"Hello Lizzy! It is nice to see you here, though we must get together sometime that isn't when the lives of the Spiral are endangered." Emma smiled and snickered.

"I agree with that statement." Keira responded.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
"Hello Lizzy! It is nice to see you here, though we must get together sometime that isn't when the lives of the Spiral are endangered." Emma smiled and snickered.

"I agree with that statement." Keira responded.
Alex watched the war from a ledge on the cliff of Skull Island. She smiled as she recognized Lizzy, an old friend of her, among the groups of pirates. The alchemist decided she would like to assist her friend, so she removed a potion from her belt and chucked it down at the sands below. It shattered upon impact, and the liquid spread over the sands, and in an instant Alex was there.

"Yes! Teleporting potions work!" She exclaimed. She then sprinted over to Lizzy, potion bottle at the ready. She snuck around, attempting to not catch the notice of Waponi warriors, and made her way toward Lizzy slowly and carefully. Once she reached the Swashbuckler, she tapped her on the shoulder, which made her jump a little, but Lizzy recognized Alex instantly. "Hello Lizzy! Fancy meeting you here." The alchemist unlatched the lock holding a stage three harming potion, the type that could knock you out, and with the impressive arm of hers, hurled it toward the mass of Waponi. The liquid inside burst out, and in an instant, a group of Waponi had fallen over, unconscious. The alchemist smiled at how decent she was getting with combat! "I'm not a bad shot," she mused happily.

Alexandra quickly placed a healing potion in Lizzy's hand. "Should come in handy, after all, it's the middle of a war. If you need any more I have tons!" The alchemist then returned to chucking potions at the water-moles, all at random. She wasn't stupid enough to throw enhancing potions or healing potions though. Soon she caught notice of a particular lavender colored potion. "What is this?" She sniffed it. "Is that... Yum? Oh gosh, I got an enhancing potion confused with someone's Yum!" She exclaimed worriedly. Then she turned her attention to Hank.

"Uh oh...."

Captain
May 16, 2011
Frozenmuskets on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
the combat was winding down, as the reinforcements form the Troggies and Redcoats provided help. Several Pirates were still enjoying themselves with the Waponi, though. Dolan shaked Indigo's hand. " Thanks for the help, mate." Indigo replied, " Marleybone wants to treat the Pirate Republic with respect, though." Before they ended the conversation, they chorused, " May the fortune of El Dorado go to the Queen! With a little bit for the finder." Suddenly, a cry of "THUNDERCHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" was heard as some pirate with a blue aura blasted a sumo with lightning. "Well, we are done here." Dolan thought. Before he left, a vortex opened. Dolan exclaimed, "What now!" Anne drew her rapier and stared at it. Emma was rather curios and poked the vortex. Immediately a horde of shadow creatures charged. One who unmistakably was a General of The Queen of Spiders herself announced" It appears we landed in the wrong human city! Still, crush and destroy for the Umbra Queen!"
OOC: I'm confused now.

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Tim Walker watches from the fore deck of his ship as the Silver Rogue sinks one unmanned waponi ship after the other. He furrows his brow as he notices some other flash of light further into the town itself some sort of glow he was not familiar with. He shrugs, the witchdoctors of the island must be mounting a counter offensive. His ship suddenly lurches and he turns to look off to port side, a waponi ship, this one manned, had turned to attack the Silver Rogue.

He shouts orders to his gunners. "Cannons! Fire on that ship! Bring her down!" The port side cannons soon open fire on the offending ship, the Silver Rogue's cannons holding the superior firepower. It does not take long for the Waponi ship to fall out of the skyway, aflame. About to congratulate his crew he jumps back as a boarding hook suddenly appears on the rail of his ship, followed by many others. Waponi canoes had snuck up on the distracted ship and set to attack on deck of his ship.

"Boarders!" He heard Sarah yell. The first waponi to stick his head above the rail was met with a thrown knife from Tim, that sent the creature back overboard and plummeting down. It was soon replaced by a dozen others. Tim, Sarah and a number of his other crew met them in battle, his two swords slashing in and out to block and counter, the style of a swashbuckler. He saw one press Sarah, the mouse fencer doing her best to keep the spear at bay. Dashing through other combatants, he took the offending waponi by surprise, driving both of his swords into its exposed back.

"My thanks captain." The mouse fencer looked up her eyes surprised. "Down!" She yells. Tim ducks down and Sarah rolls over his back and stabbed out with her uncle's sword taking another waponi fighter down with a well aimed stab.

"Back at you." He grins a bit to her.

They soon had the deck cleared of the waponi boarders and he looked back to the shore, the fighting seemed to be dying down on land but there were more waponi on the beaches, stranded.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 4, 2013 wrote:
Alex watched the war from a ledge on the cliff of Skull Island. She smiled as she recognized Lizzy, an old friend of her, among the groups of pirates. The alchemist decided she would like to assist her friend, so she removed a potion from her belt and chucked it down at the sands below. It shattered upon impact, and the liquid spread over the sands, and in an instant Alex was there.

"Yes! Teleporting potions work!" She exclaimed. She then sprinted over to Lizzy, potion bottle at the ready. She snuck around, attempting to not catch the notice of Waponi warriors, and made her way toward Lizzy slowly and carefully. Once she reached the Swashbuckler, she tapped her on the shoulder, which made her jump a little, but Lizzy recognized Alex instantly. "Hello Lizzy! Fancy meeting you here." The alchemist unlatched the lock holding a stage three harming potion, the type that could knock you out, and with the impressive arm of hers, hurled it toward the mass of Waponi. The liquid inside burst out, and in an instant, a group of Waponi had fallen over, unconscious. The alchemist smiled at how decent she was getting with combat! "I'm not a bad shot," she mused happily.

Alexandra quickly placed a healing potion in Lizzy's hand. "Should come in handy, after all, it's the middle of a war. If you need any more I have tons!" The alchemist then returned to chucking potions at the water-moles, all at random. She wasn't stupid enough to throw enhancing potions or healing potions though. Soon she caught notice of a particular lavender colored potion. "What is this?" She sniffed it. "Is that... Yum? Oh gosh, I got an enhancing potion confused with someone's Yum!" She exclaimed worriedly. Then she turned her attention to Hank.

"Uh oh...."
"Thanks!" Lizzy said, once she got the healing potion. She laughed and shook her head at Alex's mistake. "So that explains why Hank suddenly has the power of Nordri!"

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 7, 2013 wrote:
"Thanks!" Lizzy said, once she got the healing potion. She laughed and shook her head at Alex's mistake. "So that explains why Hank suddenly has the power of Nordri!"
Alex smiled. "Anything for a good friend of mine." She laughed too at Lizzy's comment. "Yes, the colors can easily mess up a lot of things! At least it wasn't poison," she reminded the Swashbuckler she fought along with. The alchemist chucked another potion at the Waponi, and it exploded with a red flash. Alex's eyes widened and she stared at the potion. "Uh, well, there goes another beaker."

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Frozenmuskets on Aug 3, 2013 wrote:
the combat was winding down, as the reinforcements form the Troggies and Redcoats provided help. Several Pirates were still enjoying themselves with the Waponi, though. Dolan shaked Indigo's hand. " Thanks for the help, mate." Indigo replied, " Marleybone wants to treat the Pirate Republic with respect, though." Before they ended the conversation, they chorused, " May the fortune of El Dorado go to the Queen! With a little bit for the finder." Suddenly, a cry of "THUNDERCHUUUUUUUUUUUUU!" was heard as some pirate with a blue aura blasted a sumo with lightning. "Well, we are done here." Dolan thought. Before he left, a vortex opened. Dolan exclaimed, "What now!" Anne drew her rapier and stared at it. Emma was rather curios and poked the vortex. Immediately a horde of shadow creatures charged. One who unmistakably was a General of The Queen of Spiders herself announced" It appears we landed in the wrong human city! Still, crush and destroy for the Umbra Queen!"
Though Hank had fainted from the tremendous energy that had coursed through him, the waves of Waponi were now temporarily frozen in shock and silenced in awe from his magnificent performance of magic and strength. Anne's mind still swirled with confusion about (a) why were the Waponi attacking in the first place, (b) what kind of Yum had she given to Hank, and (c) had that cute boy actually been flirting with her? But she pushed the whirlwind of thoughts to one side to try diplomacy once again.

"You can not win this fight!" Anne sternly addressed the giant Waponi, whom she assumed were the leaders. They looked just as intimidated as the smaller Waponi. "See, we have further reinforcement in ships that have come," she gestured to the sky immediately off the island. "But we have no interest in your sacred volcano. Return home, and we will leave you in peace."

The Waponi seemed to blink as one entity. After a brief hesitation, they began to exclaim in varied voices, and made a chaotic, mass scramble down to their canoes on the beach.

"Well, that was easy. Finally, they just listened to reason," Anne congratulated herself rather smugly. Then she heard Dolan's voice, and turned swiftly, drawing her blade automatically. Behind her she saw a strange vortex that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

It got worse. The vortex belched out a battalion of giant spiders, all intent on attacking the Skull Island residents. 'Crush and destroy for the Umbra Queen??? Who in the Spiral is the Umbra Queen?' Anne wondered briefly as she leaped forward and sliced away the chelicerae from a Spider that had been about to savage Emma. Good thing they weren't cute, like Water-Moles-- because diplomacy was definitely not going to work here!

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
Though Hank had fainted from the tremendous energy that had coursed through him, the waves of Waponi were now temporarily frozen in shock and silenced in awe from his magnificent performance of magic and strength. Anne's mind still swirled with confusion about (a) why were the Waponi attacking in the first place, (b) what kind of Yum had she given to Hank, and (c) had that cute boy actually been flirting with her? But she pushed the whirlwind of thoughts to one side to try diplomacy once again.

"You can not win this fight!" Anne sternly addressed the giant Waponi, whom she assumed were the leaders. They looked just as intimidated as the smaller Waponi. "See, we have further reinforcement in ships that have come," she gestured to the sky immediately off the island. "But we have no interest in your sacred volcano. Return home, and we will leave you in peace."

The Waponi seemed to blink as one entity. After a brief hesitation, they began to exclaim in varied voices, and made a chaotic, mass scramble down to their canoes on the beach.

"Well, that was easy. Finally, they just listened to reason," Anne congratulated herself rather smugly. Then she heard Dolan's voice, and turned swiftly, drawing her blade automatically. Behind her she saw a strange vortex that had appeared seemingly out of nowhere.

It got worse. The vortex belched out a battalion of giant spiders, all intent on attacking the Skull Island residents. 'Crush and destroy for the Umbra Queen??? Who in the Spiral is the Umbra Queen?' Anne wondered briefly as she leaped forward and sliced away the chelicerae from a Spider that had been about to savage Emma. Good thing they weren't cute, like Water-Moles-- because diplomacy was definitely not going to work here!
(OOC i guess even though I'm not joining this roleplay thread, but I just had to stop in and say, Really Lovely use of your arachnid anatomy knowledge Anne.)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Anne Radcliffe on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:

OOC: Hey guys, I'm sick. Sinus infection, I've got a fever, I feel like throwing up, I can't make myself eat, my throat is so sore that I can only whisper, I get dizzy just by standing up, and I've got a stuffy/ runny nose, which doesn't mix well with the easy nosebleeds I get. To my horror, last night my nose was so clogged up that I had to sleep with my mouth open, drooling exponentially more than usual. I'm letting you guys know this, because it might effect my writing. stupid sinuses lol
~
Lizzy, who only resorted to violence when her life depends on it, nearly threw up, but swallowed back down her breakfast with a disgusted look on her face. She shuddered, watching the spider flip out and curl up. She swallowed her breakfast back down again, wondering what in the world spiders are doing here, on Skull Island. Lizzy cringed, frozen solid, using all of her strength to move, but ended up getting dizzy and nearly falling over. Dang arachnophobia! Why her?
~
Andrew raised his eyebrows as he watched Anne cut off the mandibles of the spider. "She's hot, smart, and dangerous!" Andrew gawked under his breath. "Could this girl get any more perfect?" He grinned at Anne's back, marching up to her with so much swagger and confidence it didn't seem like his body could handle it all. It could, apparently.
"Hey." Andrew waggled his eyebrows at Anne. He casted Juju on him and Anne, then he pointed his staff at the spiders and killed a dozen of them immediately, each of their skeletal white bodies curling up with their spindly legs twitching.
~
This time, Lizzy did throw up.
~
Jack had just bonked one of the larger Waponi on the head with the flat of the large part of his silver spear, and listened to Anne reason with them. Once the Waponi no long seemed like a threat, more spiders than Jack could count came out of nowhere. Poor Lizzy. Jack thought, so he went up next to her (carefully avoiding the green mush next to her on the ground) and put his arm over her shoulders, hoping to comfort her. Lizzy blushed sharply, but smiled up at the lanky boy who comforted her.
~
Heather noticed. Now that's true love, to be able to ignore upchuck. She, like Anne, was grateful that the spiders weren't cute. She executed this emotion through a diplomatic response of words.
"Die!" Heather cackled. She turned the dial on her bayonet to lethal and shot a multitude of spiders, killing them all. Heather crowed with joy (you see, she, unlike Lizzy, is the violent sort) and single-handedly wiped out a good portion of the spiders.
~
Lizzy cringed and shuddered, goose bumps running up and down her arms and legs. She turned her head away into Jack's top coat, and tried to shut off her hearing. She couldn't, of course, and suffered through the sounds of spiders dying.
~
Jack was mighty glad that he had put his arm around Lizzy, grinning at the spiders and silently thanking them for creeping Lizzy out and giving Jack an excuse to put his arm around her.

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Hey guys, I'm sick. Sinus infection, I've got a fever, I feel like throwing up, I can't make myself eat, my throat is so sore that I can only whisper, I get dizzy just by standing up, and I've got a stuffy/ runny nose, which doesn't mix well with the easy nosebleeds I get. To my horror, last night my nose was so clogged up that I had to sleep with my mouth open, drooling exponentially more than usual. I'm letting you guys know this, because it might effect my writing. stupid sinuses lol
~
Lizzy, who only resorted to violence when her life depends on it, nearly threw up, but swallowed back down her breakfast with a disgusted look on her face. She shuddered, watching the spider flip out and curl up. She swallowed her breakfast back down again, wondering what in the world spiders are doing here, on Skull Island. Lizzy cringed, frozen solid, using all of her strength to move, but ended up getting dizzy and nearly falling over. Dang arachnophobia! Why her?
~
Andrew raised his eyebrows as he watched Anne cut off the mandibles of the spider. "She's hot, smart, and dangerous!" Andrew gawked under his breath. "Could this girl get any more perfect?" He grinned at Anne's back, marching up to her with so much swagger and confidence it didn't seem like his body could handle it all. It could, apparently.
"Hey." Andrew waggled his eyebrows at Anne. He casted Juju on him and Anne, then he pointed his staff at the spiders and killed a dozen of them immediately, each of their skeletal white bodies curling up with their spindly legs twitching.
~
This time, Lizzy did throw up.
~
Jack had just bonked one of the larger Waponi on the head with the flat of the large part of his silver spear, and listened to Anne reason with them. Once the Waponi no long seemed like a threat, more spiders than Jack could count came out of nowhere. Poor Lizzy. Jack thought, so he went up next to her (carefully avoiding the green mush next to her on the ground) and put his arm over her shoulders, hoping to comfort her. Lizzy blushed sharply, but smiled up at the lanky boy who comforted her.
~
Heather noticed. Now that's true love, to be able to ignore upchuck. She, like Anne, was grateful that the spiders weren't cute. She executed this emotion through a diplomatic response of words.
"Die!" Heather cackled. She turned the dial on her bayonet to lethal and shot a multitude of spiders, killing them all. Heather crowed with joy (you see, she, unlike Lizzy, is the violent sort) and single-handedly wiped out a good portion of the spiders.
~
Lizzy cringed and shuddered, goose bumps running up and down her arms and legs. She turned her head away into Jack's top coat, and tried to shut off her hearing. She couldn't, of course, and suffered through the sounds of spiders dying.
~
Jack was mighty glad that he had put his arm around Lizzy, grinning at the spiders and silently thanking them for creeping Lizzy out and giving Jack an excuse to put his arm around her.
(OOC: Awwww! I'm so sorry Lizzy! I'm praying you'll get better and I hope you do. -hugs-)

Emma smiled as skeletal bodies crumbled beneath her baseball bat. The aggressive tomboy smashed more spiders in by the second. She kicked one of them up, swung her bat and knocked the spider a good few feet away where it lay silent. The Musketeer smiled tenaciously, and twirled her bat three times before shouldering it. The blonde turned her attention to Lizzy, who luckily hadn't been watching Emma violently crush spiders beneath her weapon, and the blonde just hoped she hadn't heard.

"Ahh! Get off me you stupid spiders!" A familiar voice shouted out. Emma turned to see Keira facing three spiders alone, her scythe at the ready but the spiders were dodging. Even when she threw flames and mojo at them, they continued to attack her. The black haired Witchdoctor yelped in pain as a couple scratched her, and another bit her arm. "Ouch!" Keira was strangely having difficulty overpowering the spiders.

"KEIRA!" Emma instantly ran over, and with surprising strength, crushed each spider slowly and painfully beneath her baseball bat. "Sorry, not gonna let you hurt my friend!" She yelled out as she continued to whack more spiders. The skeletal arthropods fell apart as she whacked them.

"Emma, isn't that overdoing it a bit..?" Keira asked her friend. She was worried for her, and though it wasn't unusual for Emma to just rush over and start smashing things, she couldn't help but wonder.

"I'm fine - just didn't wanna risk anything is all." Emma replied as she finished off the last spider. "These spiders are magic resistant. I could tell by the way they deflected your spells and attacks. You could have gotten really badly hurt if I didn't come over and help." The tomboy's cerulean eyes were filled with worry. "You don't look so good, Keira. You ok?"

"I'm fine, Emma. Don't sweat it." Keira laughed sheepishly. "Besides, you don't need to worry about me."

Emma shuffled her feet. "I do, actually. I can't help but worry sometimes, ya know?" She shrugged and laughed as well. "Hey, Liz, spiders are gone." She faced Keira, and the Witchdoctor deciphered what Emma meant.

In a flash of mojo, the skeletal spider bodies were gone. "Yes, they're all gone now." Keira agreed. Ahhhh, evidence removal spells. So good for when a friend of yours is scared of spiders and there are dead spider bodies everywhere.

Captain
Feb 27, 2009
Jacob Freeman: WAIT A MOMENT! The Shadow Queen; MORGANTHE!
Morganthe: KILL ALL! SLAY ALL!
*over in Valencia
Kane: I sense something in the ARGH force on Skull Island. We must go there and see what it is!
Rooke: Can we conquer the island?
Kane: Nope. We gotta find what that thing is!
*a few hours later
Jacob Freeman: AH! Another strike! CURSE YOU MORGANTHE!
Joshua Wildhammer: I sense my brother is wrong Charlie.
Charlie the Starfish: It could be the moles.
Joshua Wildhammer: It could be Charlie. Now to Skull Island! *teleports
Morganthe: JOSHUA WILDHAMMER! DIE!
A epic battle between the two begun as the Marleybonians were watching and was afraid and the only hope was that wizard and ... THE ARMADA!
Kane: Hey you lady. You can't kill Pirates! THAT'S MY JOB!
Morganthe: *fighting
Joshua Wildhammer: I would appreciate some help.
Kane: *joins in and fights
Morganthe: AUGH! I SURRENDER! NO! *dies
Kane: You done a great deed. You shall become a Knight in the Armada and now we gotta get to Avery.
Jacob Freeman: Follow Marleybonians!
As the Navy surrounded Avery Court; Kane, Joshua Wildhammer, and Avery talked
Kane: *hands Peace Treaty Due to this Wizards nobility and his brother is a Pirate; they shall be Knights in Valencia.
Jacob Freeman: But I'm General of my army. I guess we could use a ally.
Kane: Okay.
And the Waponi War ended but with great power now as Joshua Wildhammer is a Knight comes great responsibility.
The next Roleplay shall be the Valencian Civil War Roleplay against the Valencians and the High Order of Valencia which are the nobels.

Captain
May 16, 2011
Sniper Rose on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
*over in Valencia
Kane: I sense something in the ARGH force on Skull Island. We must go there and see what it is!
*a few hours later
A epic battle between the two begun as the Marleybonians were watching and was afraid and the only hope was that wizard and ... THE ARMADA!
Kane: You done a great deed. You shall become a Knight in the Armada and now we gotta get to Avery.
Kane: *hands Peace Treaty Due to this Wizards nobility and his brother is a Pirate; they shall be Knights in Valencia.
And the Waponi War ended but with great power now as Joshua Wildhammer is a Knight comes great responsibility.
The next Roleplay shall be the Valencian Civil War Roleplay against the Valencians and the High Order of Valencia which are the nobels.
OOC: Wait...............WHAT?! I'm really confuzzled right now.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
*over in Valencia
*a few hours later
??? Morganthe, dead? Kane... an ally???? O_O woah. Mind blown.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Thunder Hawk on Aug 9, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Wait...............WHAT?! I'm really confuzzled right now.
So am I!

Ensign
Jun 18, 2013
Just do as I do, and ignore these posts. They do nothing to add to the rp story, tend to want to end them before the other writers are finished with their individual stories, and in my opinion are not the most well written or thought out stories. Not meant to be insulting or anything, but a general critic on posts that are derailing the topic.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
*over in Valencia
*a few hours later
Hey Sniper Rose... Do you know how to Roleplay? I really hope I don't come across as rude in this post, but do you mind if I give you a few tips on how to roleplay in a way that everyone can except?
  1. Make sure you have read everything, everything, before you post, that way you know exactly what is going on.
  2. Try not to change the plot too much, but rather gently ease your ideas into the story.
  3. If you do drastically change the plot, please do it in a subtle way and give us other role-players a chance to react to it before you introduce another idea.
  4. Try and use other people's characters as little as possible, and don't just say that you and some other role-player have been friends for a long time, unless you really have.
  5. Re-read over your post several times, and make sure that you have proper grammar and punctuation.

Hope this helps!

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:
Hey Sniper Rose... Do you know how to Roleplay? I really hope I don't come across as rude in this post, but do you mind if I give you a few tips on how to roleplay in a way that everyone can except?
  1. Make sure you have read everything, everything, before you post, that way you know exactly what is going on.
  2. Try not to change the plot too much, but rather gently ease your ideas into the story.
  3. If you do drastically change the plot, please do it in a subtle way and give us other role-players a chance to react to it before you introduce another idea.
  4. Try and use other people's characters as little as possible, and don't just say that you and some other role-player have been friends for a long time, unless you really have.
  5. Re-read over your post several times, and make sure that you have proper grammar and punctuation.

Hope this helps!
OOC: Good points, Elizabeth. Perhaps in the story the post in question was just a dream Jacob Freeman had after being smacked on the head too hard during the melee.

I would just offer one more point for consideration, and that is, although this is all fantasy, perhaps we should leave alone the really powerful characters, especially the ones our pirate has not encountered. There are plenty of ways to refer to frightening enemies without, say, having Kane show up in person. Dolan Orleans (the initial author of this thread) did an excellent job of this by referring to the terrifying Morganthe-- but she does not show up, rather one of her commanders, which he invented. A Spider General -even without a battalion behind him- makes a legitimate powerful foe all on his own.

Commodore
Sep 20, 2009
Just Add Bacon on Aug 10, 2013 wrote:

Hope this helps!
Those are some really good points Elizabeth, I know that I often need to pay more attention to the last point there about proof reading my posts, I tend to just type and post.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 8, 2013 wrote:
(OOC: Awwww! I'm so sorry Lizzy! I'm praying you'll get better and I hope you do. -hugs-)

Emma smiled as skeletal bodies crumbled beneath her baseball bat. The aggressive tomboy smashed more spiders in by the second. She kicked one of them up, swung her bat and knocked the spider a good few feet away where it lay silent. The Musketeer smiled tenaciously, and twirled her bat three times before shouldering it. The blonde turned her attention to Lizzy, who luckily hadn't been watching Emma violently crush spiders beneath her weapon, and the blonde just hoped she hadn't heard.

"Ahh! Get off me you stupid spiders!" A familiar voice shouted out. Emma turned to see Keira facing three spiders alone, her scythe at the ready but the spiders were dodging. Even when she threw flames and mojo at them, they continued to attack her. The black haired Witchdoctor yelped in pain as a couple scratched her, and another bit her arm. "Ouch!" Keira was strangely having difficulty overpowering the spiders.

"KEIRA!" Emma instantly ran over, and with surprising strength, crushed each spider slowly and painfully beneath her baseball bat. "Sorry, not gonna let you hurt my friend!" She yelled out as she continued to whack more spiders. The skeletal arthropods fell apart as she whacked them.

"Emma, isn't that overdoing it a bit..?" Keira asked her friend. She was worried for her, and though it wasn't unusual for Emma to just rush over and start smashing things, she couldn't help but wonder.

"I'm fine - just didn't wanna risk anything is all." Emma replied as she finished off the last spider. "These spiders are magic resistant. I could tell by the way they deflected your spells and attacks. You could have gotten really badly hurt if I didn't come over and help." The tomboy's cerulean eyes were filled with worry. "You don't look so good, Keira. You ok?"

"I'm fine, Emma. Don't sweat it." Keira laughed sheepishly. "Besides, you don't need to worry about me."

Emma shuffled her feet. "I do, actually. I can't help but worry sometimes, ya know?" She shrugged and laughed as well. "Hey, Liz, spiders are gone." She faced Keira, and the Witchdoctor deciphered what Emma meant.

In a flash of mojo, the skeletal spider bodies were gone. "Yes, they're all gone now." Keira agreed. Ahhhh, evidence removal spells. So good for when a friend of yours is scared of spiders and there are dead spider bodies everywhere.
Lizzy breathed a sigh of relief, but still shook like a chihuahua all the same. She curled her way out of Jack's arm (surprised that he gave a little resistance) and shakily hugged Emma and Keira. "Thanks." Lizzy said, acting like they had just saved her life, but feeling like she would be scarred for eternity. She shivered her way over to Heather, and took her hand, guiding her over to Emma.
"I think you two would be great friends." Lizzy smiled timidly, nodding at Emma and Heather. Both tomboy musketeers... couldn't be a better match.

OOC: Thanks, Emma! That was my worst day... since then i've been increasing in health and right now i'm at a little-more-than-light cough and a sort of stuffy nose, but other than that, I'd say i'm perfectly normal. Thanks for the hug! -hugs-

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 11, 2013 wrote:
Lizzy breathed a sigh of relief, but still shook like a chihuahua all the same. She curled her way out of Jack's arm (surprised that he gave a little resistance) and shakily hugged Emma and Keira. "Thanks." Lizzy said, acting like they had just saved her life, but feeling like she would be scarred for eternity. She shivered her way over to Heather, and took her hand, guiding her over to Emma.
"I think you two would be great friends." Lizzy smiled timidly, nodding at Emma and Heather. Both tomboy musketeers... couldn't be a better match.

OOC: Thanks, Emma! That was my worst day... since then i've been increasing in health and right now i'm at a little-more-than-light cough and a sort of stuffy nose, but other than that, I'd say i'm perfectly normal. Thanks for the hug! -hugs-
OOC: You're welcome! -hugs again- Glad you're feeling better!

Emma smiled her cheerful smile, and walked over to Heather. "Howdy!" The southerner shouldered her rifle cheerfully. "Name's Emma. Emma Everhart. How about ya?" The blonde smiled again, cerulean eyes gleaming brightly.

Keira silently giggled to herself. Emma, the southern tomboy Musketeer, befriending Heather, another tomboy Musketeer that had a place on Lizzy's Golden Gryphon Crew.

(Emma is me in so many ways. Southern girl, literature lover, and tomboy all in one. That's me in a nutshell. XD)

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
OOC: You're welcome! -hugs again- Glad you're feeling better!

Emma smiled her cheerful smile, and walked over to Heather. "Howdy!" The southerner shouldered her rifle cheerfully. "Name's Emma. Emma Everhart. How about ya?" The blonde smiled again, cerulean eyes gleaming brightly.

Keira silently giggled to herself. Emma, the southern tomboy Musketeer, befriending Heather, another tomboy Musketeer that had a place on Lizzy's Golden Gryphon Crew.

(Emma is me in so many ways. Southern girl, literature lover, and tomboy all in one. That's me in a nutshell. XD)
OOC: I know how that goes. I'm a literature lover (I want to get a doctorate in English so I can be the best author that I can!), and a tomboy (even go by my nickname, which is a boy's name) and I am most like my character Lizzy, personality wise. But really I base myself off of Lizzy rather than the other way around, because I believe Lizzy is an excellent person and I strive to be like her, even though she's a pirate.
~
Heather grinned, revealing pearly whites. "My name's Heather Thompson," She said, her Marleybonian accent shining through and immediately displaying where she was raised. "Pleasure to meet you." She shook Emma's hand roughly, jiggling the poor girl's arm and making her nearly drop her musket, then released and stuck her hand in her Marleybone Commander uniform.
~
OOC Again: I realize I haven't really described what The Golden Gryphon Crew wears. XD Lizzy just recently updated her wardrobe (or she will soon) to be a black and green version of Sarah Steele's Mouse Corsair outfit, except that there's only one belt, and there are no pads in the thighs. Her weapons are a silver dagger and rapier, the long thin kind. Heather wears something a lot like Bonnie Anne does as a Fox Highlander, and her outfit is black and red. She uses a sniper with a bayonet. Andrew is dressed like a normal pirate, but he's got Old Scratch's final promotion vest, boots, and hat. His colors are black and white, and he uses a green serpentine staff with quetzel feather near the snake head at the top. Jack is dressed like Catbeard (even though Catbeard is a Privateer) and he uses a large spear like the one given in the Majestic Bundle in Wizard101. His colors are white and blue. Hope this helps!

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Just Add Bacon on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
OOC: I know how that goes. I'm a literature lover (I want to get a doctorate in English so I can be the best author that I can!), and a tomboy (even go by my nickname, which is a boy's name) and I am most like my character Lizzy, personality wise. But really I base myself off of Lizzy rather than the other way around, because I believe Lizzy is an excellent person and I strive to be like her, even though she's a pirate.
~
Heather grinned, revealing pearly whites. "My name's Heather Thompson," She said, her Marleybonian accent shining through and immediately displaying where she was raised. "Pleasure to meet you." She shook Emma's hand roughly, jiggling the poor girl's arm and making her nearly drop her musket, then released and stuck her hand in her Marleybone Commander uniform.
~
OOC Again: I realize I haven't really described what The Golden Gryphon Crew wears. XD Lizzy just recently updated her wardrobe (or she will soon) to be a black and green version of Sarah Steele's Mouse Corsair outfit, except that there's only one belt, and there are no pads in the thighs. Her weapons are a silver dagger and rapier, the long thin kind. Heather wears something a lot like Bonnie Anne does as a Fox Highlander, and her outfit is black and red. She uses a sniper with a bayonet. Andrew is dressed like a normal pirate, but he's got Old Scratch's final promotion vest, boots, and hat. His colors are black and white, and he uses a green serpentine staff with quetzel feather near the snake head at the top. Jack is dressed like Catbeard (even though Catbeard is a Privateer) and he uses a large spear like the one given in the Majestic Bundle in Wizard101. His colors are white and blue. Hope this helps!
OOC: Hehe, nice outfit choices! I wish they actually had a Bonnie Highlander outfit in game... I need one. XD

Emma smiled. "Impressive strength. Nice to meet ya too." The blonde nodded and shouldered her rifle. She hoped no one, Lizzy precisely, noticed there were still some pieces of bone from the skeletal spiders... "Anyway, assumin' ya're from Marleybone? I lived a lil' more than half my life there." Emma smiled and saluted. "Always loved that place."

OOC: I admire your choice to make yourself become like a character YOU designed. Setting goals to make yourself a person like her is an admirable thing. By the way, off topic too, I'd use a nickname if my name wasn't too short for one. XD

Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
Anne blinked. Her ears were still ringing from the unearthly high-pitched shrieks of the Spiders, the roar of conjured flames, the clash of swords on exoskeletons, the cries of battle... and now it was silent. The multitude of Skull Islanders and the Troggies had been too much for the Spider invasion, where ever they had inadvertently come from. The sand around her was littered with the chaos of battle, but all the Spider bodies were somehow gone.

Well, most of the Spider bodies were gone, anyway. Further down the beach, the Waponi were clambering aboard their outrigger canoes, singing and dancing as they bore away on poles the remains of numerous Spiders that had cut off their escape route. By the sound of it, their successful battle against the Spiders had placated their war-like desires, and they were returning home in triumph. Anne wondered if they were going to barbeque those Spider carcasses. She made a face. Ick.

And, ick, to herself as well, Anne thought as she looked down and saw Spider ichor dripping from her frock coat and waistcoat, and splattered over her nice breeches as well. She could hardly wait until she could get clean again. Perhaps she could do so now -- around her, various people were introducing themselves now that the conflicts seemed to be over. Anne thought about the cute boy who had flirted with her, and instinctively glanced around for him, but didn't see him. Now, you are being silly, she scolded herself. You are far too busy trying to save the Spiral. Yes, he is cute, but... uh, well, I don't know, but really, you have too much to do. And do you really want to him to meet you when you are dripping with spider goo?

There was only one answer to that! Anne sheathed her weapons with a little smile, and went off to clean herself up.

Petty Officer
Nov 21, 2012
Sneaky Cyrus Quarter, aka Swashy, turns his great Flagship, The Gleaming Massacre, size of Cadiz, to it's side to face a clocktower in Port Regal, where all the units gather.

Swashy: Ok, crew, time to show power itself! Prepare the cannons!

Gaspard de Vole: Right away, Captain!

Swashy: Bonnie, Crow's Nest!

Bonnie Anne: Alllllllllllrighty!

Swashy: Ratbeard, Sally, El Toro! Get ready! Springer! Lower the sails!

Springer: Ay Ay!

Swashy: Fire!

(Cannons fire at Water moles)

Swashy: Alright! Ratbeard! Sally! El Toro! Springer! To arms!

(Swings on to mainland were Dogs are celebrating)

Swashy: Take over Port Regal!

(Everyone runs away from Port Regal)

Swashy: I claim Port Regal for... the Swashlia Empire!

As you can see, the winner of the war is... ME!

Swashy Petty Officer

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
Highlander Fox of ... on Aug 13, 2013 wrote:
OOC: Hehe, nice outfit choices! I wish they actually had a Bonnie Highlander outfit in game... I need one. XD

Emma smiled. "Impressive strength. Nice to meet ya too." The blonde nodded and shouldered her rifle. She hoped no one, Lizzy precisely, noticed there were still some pieces of bone from the skeletal spiders... "Anyway, assumin' ya're from Marleybone? I lived a lil' more than half my life there." Emma smiled and saluted. "Always loved that place."

OOC: I admire your choice to make yourself become like a character YOU designed. Setting goals to make yourself a person like her is an admirable thing. By the way, off topic too, I'd use a nickname if my name wasn't too short for one. XD
OOC: Ah, I see what you mean, it does sound goofy that I make myself off of my character rather than making my character off of myself. Okay, well, here's an example: Lizzy hates it when other people crack their knuckles, understanding that it is very bad for their joints when done excessively. I, on the other hand, have a little issue with that. I crack my knuckles every twenty minutes, and I can't seem to stop. I've tried keeping my hands busy with my typing and when I'm not typing I mess with a kneaded eraser, but I find at the end of the day that my knuckles are always sore. I'm honestly getting really scared about that, wondering how in the world can I stop? I've cracked my knuckles twice while writing this paragraph! I need help.
~
Andrew was scurrying around, craning his neck in all different directions, trying to find Anne. Where is she?
Lizzy noticed, and shakily walked her way over to her brother. She put her hand on his shoulder. "There are plenty of other fish in the sky, my friend. It's okay if things don't work out."
"Mm." Andrew mumbled, too glum to say anything.
~
"Yes, I am from Marleybone." Heather nodded. "I used to be a trader there, but I had to take an export to Skull Island and then I met the Golden Gryphon crew-" Heather gestured to Lizzy, Jack, and Andrew- "and I didn't go back until a few years later. In fact, I'm here now to collect something from Skull Island's Bazaar to take to Marleybone -- apparently, we're short on lead pipe weapons."