Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

The New Houses

AuthorMessage
Admiral
Jul 27, 2012
I just want to say:

The New Houses are Wonderful!

I am so very impressed with how beautiful, imaginative -and huge!- the new Pirate 101 houses are. Each one is designed with such creative care. Each one has special activities and secrets to explore. Each one has superb and often stunning detailing. I am not really surprised that previewing the houses is not available yet, as I am sure that is a whole different set of programming (plus, if like Wizard, you need a new character and a voice actor on top of it all). Thank you to the volunteer players who put up previews on YouTube, so we could all take a first peek.

And if these splendid houses weren't enough, we can also get matching furniture sets! It's like having these wonderful virtual dollhouses to play with (or in the case of the Privateer house, a virtual town)!

I am also very appreciative that KI is generous, and we can buy these houses and their furniture with gold we earn in the game, rather than be completely dependent on whether or not we have crowns.

I love my houses (and gardens) my wizards have in Wizard 101, and look forward to having these lovely houses in Pirate 101. Thank you for a job splendidly done!

Virtuous Anne Radcliffe

Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I couldn't have said it better and I whole hearrrrrtedly agree .