Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Traveling to grizzleheim

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Jul 02, 2009
Hey all you rapscallions, have any of you ever wondered what grizzleheim would be like in pirate101? What would the skyways be like? And the environment? From the pirate's point of view? And the ships? Just reply and tell what you think grizzleheim would be like.

Captain
Mar 09, 2011
THAT WOULD BE AWESOME!!!! My character Elizabeth (Lizzy, as y'all know me) is from Grizzleheim, and I would LOVE to go there!

~Elizabeth, level 15 ~

First Mate
Dec 12, 2011
Grizzleheim was always my FAVORITE place in Wizard's 101. I love the surroundings of it and I've always been an 'outdoorsy' kind of person. I really hope KI can recreate Grizzleheim and bring it to Pirates...
Ooh, oh! I know! And give a female bear warrior to us Swashies (cause we're worth it ).
lol, jk about the last part... but yeah... I want a bear warrior on my crew, hahah. In just about every word, we've got an companion from, some more than others *sneers at Privateers who laugh back*
*sigh* all well...

Any who, back to your comment. I think KI might have a few tricks up their sleeves with this one, like with Marleybone (how it was in a war). I don't know what they may be thinking about how to do this, but I'm pretty sure it's gonna have a lot of Wizard101 references to it... and let's not forget about Wintertusk!

[That's to say, of course, if Grizzleheim really will come to Pirates. I hope so ]