Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Waygu sanjuro not using other attacks

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
One eyed jack I just bought waygu today from the crown shop and I promoted him twice on my witchdoctor and put him as my first mate and noticed after using him many times in battle that he is not using his two other attacks that he gets after his promotions at first I thought it was just bad luck that he wasn't using those attacks but after continuously using him he has never used any other attack besides the one attack he starts with and his criticals. Please fix this bug I bought him with crowns and don't want that money I spent to have been a waste so please respond soon and fix it fast please it would be very appreciated - Ethan the Baron

Administrator
Hello! Thanks for your report, it's something other players have noticed too. As an update, we have identified this bug and will be working to correct it in the future.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Gunner's Mate
Nov 01, 2012
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Hello! Thanks for your report, it's something other players have noticed too. As an update, we have identified this bug and will be working to correct it in the future.
thanks jack