Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Fort Elena Anger!!!!!!!

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
I was trying to rescue Mustang sally and Napolenguin from Ft. Elena AGAIN! I almost had to farm my way out of this horrendous quest! Made 4 trips to the dungeon and failed all of them! Tried to look for help but all I saw was hardly anything. I am furious with having to complete about 7 fights just for one teeny tiny little quest! Even my companions are tired of it! I need help please!

Pretty Cheryl Walker
Romantic Hannah Devereaux
Dark Genevieve Johansson
Lovable Natalie
Happy Esmerelda

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Oh, but the tragedy gets worse. I had to risk about 3 fights where 2 of my companions were out and our only hope had to save me (and no, its not Kobe since he dies quick). The fight where I lost was at the guard cage where the Armada were. We weren't in that fight not even for 4 minutes and already I was there with my head spinning and 3 companions all taken out. I healed Kobe, then he collapses to the ground in defeat all within about 20 seconds. I got a new weapon set from the Bazaar and not even THAT solves it. Old Scratch (now ready to be promoted) tried to help with 2 mega hits but the Armada marksmen got to him. And Rat beard... oh man... he got defeated the round right after Kobe did.

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
Just in case you are still in need of it or even for future reference-there is a P101 help group called Mercenaries for Charter on P101 Central (they are also official P101 fansite). You can use the link I've provided to ask for help with any dungeon or bosses in sigil lit areas. All the details are in the first post.

You can also check out their official site here to get information on bosses/dungeons, ship fights, videos, and lots more strategies & tactics.

Good luck :)

~SM~

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
No, I need tips here. I can't post on Pirate101 central yet.

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
CheeryCherry1234 on Jul 19, 2013 wrote:
No, I need tips here. I can't post on Pirate101 central yet.
You should still be able to gather information and learn from the stuff at Central even if you are not a member. You would be considered a guest. You won't need to post anything to just glean facts.

Bosun
Nov 17, 2012
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
SorceressMiklai on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:
Just in case you are still in need of it or even for future reference-there is a P101 help group called Mercenaries for Charter on P101 Central (they are also official P101 fansite). You can use the link I've provided to ask for help with any dungeon or bosses in sigil lit areas. All the details are in the first post.

You can also check out their official site here to get information on bosses/dungeons, ship fights, videos, and lots more strategies & tactics.

Good luck :)

~SM~
I could have used some mercenaries for the hydra, oh well to late

Bosun
Sep 09, 2010
I can help you with it just tell me what time and realm you get on and I will help you with it .romantic rebbeca ivring level 65.

Lieutenant
Dec 31, 2012
TalonDevereaux68 on Sep 12, 2013 wrote:
I didn't have any real problems handling the jailbreak at Fort Elena. Bonnie Anne is my First Mate and I am a Swashbuckler so we're both pretty squishy.

As a result, I had to reshuffle my Companion List so that more of my Buccaneers and Lucky Jack were at the top of the pile. The only real piece of tactical advice I can offer is to make any Armada riflemen your priority targets because they can take out a crewmate quickly if they focus their attacks one one character.

It's bad enough that they can use Overwatch to chip away at you as you advance, but they also use Quick Adjust when they miss and usually don't blow their second chance damage attack.

Few things are more discouraging than dodging or blocking the first volley only to have an Armada Musketeer or Sniper end up Epic Hitting or Mega Hitting you or a crewmember after their Quick Adjust.

Also, take time to heal yourself after every fight. Grab any available Red Yum Yum fruit you see or use a Mojo Potion and collect any Blue Yum Yum fruit floating about. Never ever initiate an encounter even if you are slightly injured.
I didn't have any real problems handling the jailbreak at Fort Elena. Bonnie Anne is my First Mate and I am a Swashbuckler so we're both pretty squishy.

As a result, I had to reshuffle my Companion List so that more of my Buccaneers and Lucky Jack were at the top of the pile. The only real piece of tactical advice I can offer is to make any Armada riflemen your priority targets because they can take out a crewmate quickly if they focus their attacks one one character.

It's bad enough that they can use Overwatch to chip away at you as you advance, but they also use Quick Adjust when they miss and usually don't blow their second chance damage attack.

Few things are more discouraging than dodging or blocking the first volley only to have an Armada Musketeer or Sniper end up Epic Hitting or Mega Hitting you or a crewmember after their Quick Adjust.

Also, take time to heal yourself after every fight. Grab any available Red Yum Yum fruit you see or use a Mojo Potion and collect any Blue Yum Yum fruit floating about. Never ever initiate an encounter even if you are slightly injured.