Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

there're called pets

AuthorMessage
Petty Officer
Dec 04, 2011
I think you should be able to control your pets because pets usually do what you want and their weak so you should be able to control them. A way a think would be fun is that once you get the pet. It will not like at first you but as level up or for the amount of time you have played with it, it will start liking you. you can check how much it present it likes you the higher the present the better chance you can control it

please give me your thoughts

Admiral
May 30, 2010
While pets randomly moving and taking the spot I had just decided is where my swashbuckler is going to go next can be annoying, the point is that they are less intelligent creatures than me or my crew. Just as in the heat of battle I wouldn't really have time to be shouting commands to a pet, so in the game can I not order the animal -- it behaves according to AI, which at least doesn't have it running between my legs while I'm fighting. My crew, on the other hand, are intelligent creatures, so it makes sense that I could give them some sort of strategic command.

Although if they could make the AI less annoying as the pet fights more often with one, that would be nice! Still, unlike Wizard we don't train our pets, so it doesn't make sense to be able to order them about.