Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Im a Musketeer and i cant beat commander davi

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Feb 11, 2013
Im lvl 51 and I cant beat commander davis! can somebody help

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
first off who is this commander davis
second i'm quiet edward devearux
third i'll help who is your character tell me what realm and what place to be at

Gunner's Mate
May 08, 2010
Arceus and Zap on Jul 5, 2013 wrote:
first off who is this commander davis
second i'm quiet edward devearux
third i'll help who is your character tell me what realm and what place to be at
commander davis the the hardest boss in pirate101 in fort basset first you gotta fight 2 waves then him i; and if you die you gotta do again wait your a witchdoctor Yay! witchdoctor power!

two faced terry cog level 60 castler.

Gunner's Mate
Nov 21, 2010
witchdoctor of awe... on Jul 14, 2013 wrote:
commander davis the the hardest boss in pirate101 in fort basset first you gotta fight 2 waves then him i; and if you die you gotta do again wait your a witchdoctor Yay! witchdoctor power!

two faced terry cog level 60 castler.
oh yeah i forgot it was a long time since i faced him

Captain
May 13, 2011
just get friends. even if more people join, the battle wont be harder. it used to be a nightmare when i did it alone but when i got a friend it was a walk in the park

Bosun
Apr 19, 2012
Adam1517 on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
Im lvl 51 and I cant beat commander davis! can somebody help
I beat him with my swashbuckler and musketeer easy. I have said this in other posts but I will say it again here. The first part of Marleybone is a little rough. There is an increase in the level of difficulty from Mooshu to Marleybone. Use musketeer companions with the overwatch and burst fire talents and you will be fine. Move as many high level musketeer companions as you can towards the top of your list to increase the chances of them appearing in your battles.

Wicked Erin, Self Appointed Unlimited Class World Swashbuckling Champion Supreme
Red India, Self Appointed Unlimited Class Master Musketeer World Champion Supreme