Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Frostlock Stitching Problem?

AuthorMessage
Ensign
Dec 21, 2010
I recently bought a Infantry Frost lock, intending on using it to stitch its appearances on stronger shooty weapons later on. When I attempted to do this, it did not allow me to have it as an appearance for stitching. Now it is just sitting around in my inventory. Is there a reason for this not being able to be stitched or is it just a bug?

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I tried to stitch a crown shop weapon too, with an exact type and I couldn't. I never got a response to my query so I assume it's intentional but I don't know why. Sometimes I love the strength of the crown item but like the look of a game item. I just hope they allow us to at some point.

Administrator
As it turns out after a bit of research, the Frostlock is a unique "Bayonet" style of weapon, which can only stitch to other Bayonets. There aren't many bayonets currently in the game.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
One-Eyed Jack on Jul 8, 2013 wrote:
As it turns out after a bit of research, the Frostlock is a unique "Bayonet" style of weapon, which can only stitch to other Bayonets. There aren't many bayonets currently in the game.
Ahh that explains a lot. Thank you again Jack for all your hard work and research