Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

class packs

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
Ok we all know this is not going to happen but i thought of just sharing the idea. Enjoy!

there is those packs you can buy in gamestop bestbuy etc. but now introducing class packs! like swashbuckler pack, muskateer,

this comes with a house, dungeoun, gear/ weapon, mount, and a companion!, Yea i know that's a lot but it cost extra then other packs.

So what do you think? we know it's not gonna happen but what would you want?

Zane

First Mate
May 01, 2012
What I would like to see is when you buy a pack: you could redeem the pack items (the weapons and other gear) and the pack items would automatically change to fit your Pirate. This could be done like the way we redeem gifts. When the pack is accepted by a Pirate, that would fix the weapons and gear for that Pirate type for the rest of the game.

For example, if I bought a Pack at Walmart and equipped it on my Buccaneer, the weapon's main characteristic would be Smashy and, depending on my Pirates training, one of the others could be Slashy, Stabby, Shooty, or Staffy. This would fix what that weapon would be and do and, if I traded it to one of my other Pirates, it would remain the way it was redeemed. The gear would be for Buccaneers and would remain that way.

Now, if I bought the same Pack at Walmart and equipped it on my Witchdoctor, the weapon's main characteristic would be Staffy and, depending on my Pirates training, on of the others could be Slashy, Stabby, Shooty, or Smashy. The gear would be for Witchdoctors.

If it were this way, I would be more likely to buy packs for each of my Pirates. As it is now, the weapons seem to be only Slashy or Smashy weapons with outfits that will probably be able to be used with only one or two of my Pirates.