Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

New worlds

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
What do you think of krokatopia, the rest of valencia marleybone(albion skyway) monquista and mooshu, kurgha, darkmoor, polaris, grizzelheim please, thanks for considering my ideas

Ensign
Jun 07, 2012
ok ok

first what could be in krokotopia is desert world with nothing, valencia first we must prepare for that world, we already finish monkeysta and mushu lol, darkmoor oh plz com on, and grizzelheim plz the bears will eat marco pollo there if he try to hide the map piece

Ensign
Dec 22, 2008
I'd like krokatopia, home of the magic of balance. and It's not just empty deserts, there's pyramids, oasis, temples, etc. its basically Ancient Egypt. and Wizard101 did an amazing job capturing that theme.

Bosun
May 06, 2009
zuto4011a on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
What do you think of krokatopia, the rest of valencia marleybone(albion skyway) monquista and mooshu, kurgha, darkmoor, polaris, grizzelheim please, thanks for considering my ideas
I really like all the worlds. I feel as though a lot of hard work has been put into them and I'm excited to see them.

Kurgha is not a world. It is the name of the Tiger Warriors out of Rajah. Rajah is probably what you mean. I like the idea of it. I thnk of a very humid and exotic realm full of lush trees and Indian themed buildings.

I'm rather excited for Valencia and Darkmoor as they are very close on the horizon. Valencia has some big stuff coming and I have a feeling everything dark in Darkmoor will soon see the light lol

Grizzlehiem is a lovely world to travel to. I liked the scenery in Wizard101 and hope to see something for it in Pirate101.

Due to all the publicity of Polaris and it's rumoured coming, it's gone down on my list of liked worlds. I don't hate it for it's theme or anything, just that I can't wrap my head around why so many were eager to see it for the end of Morganthe's arc or as the next world in Pirate101 so soon. I know it will be a great world, but I'm willing to wait a long time on it.

I'd always like to see more of Monquista

MooShu has some potential, in my book, for a lot of more stories to come!

As Blind Mew said, we've only touched the service of Marleybone. I really wanna see more of the mystery behind this bustling city world.

Commodore
Feb 02, 2013
Cunning Finnigan S... on Jul 4, 2013 wrote:
I really like all the worlds. I feel as though a lot of hard work has been put into them and I'm excited to see them.

Kurgha is not a world. It is the name of the Tiger Warriors out of Rajah. Rajah is probably what you mean. I like the idea of it. I thnk of a very humid and exotic realm full of lush trees and Indian themed buildings.

I'm rather excited for Valencia and Darkmoor as they are very close on the horizon. Valencia has some big stuff coming and I have a feeling everything dark in Darkmoor will soon see the light lol

Grizzlehiem is a lovely world to travel to. I liked the scenery in Wizard101 and hope to see something for it in Pirate101.

Due to all the publicity of Polaris and it's rumoured coming, it's gone down on my list of liked worlds. I don't hate it for it's theme or anything, just that I can't wrap my head around why so many were eager to see it for the end of Morganthe's arc or as the next world in Pirate101 so soon. I know it will be a great world, but I'm willing to wait a long time on it.

I'd always like to see more of Monquista

MooShu has some potential, in my book, for a lot of more stories to come!

As Blind Mew said, we've only touched the service of Marleybone. I really wanna see more of the mystery behind this bustling city world.
XD i'm not the smartest player, Rajah is what I meant

Petty Officer
Sep 26, 2011
superbuccaneer on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
ok ok

first what could be in krokotopia is desert world with nothing, valencia first we must prepare for that world, we already finish monkeysta and mushu lol, darkmoor oh plz com on, and grizzelheim plz the bears will eat marco pollo there if he try to hide the map piece
Krokotopia has pyramids and sphinx