Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

oh come on!

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
so I help the guy take over his temple in aquila. [ allys or something like that? he also has a bow? ] after I complete it [ probably an hour, also solo ] I talk to him we talk about the statuee all of a sudden it says talk to him again. But he is not there. I tried logging out and going back in and leaving and porting to a friend in still nothing so I'm guessing I have to re do it? yea...

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
I did that same dungeon this morning. Ulysses and I fought the first battle fine. Then his son calls for help in the kitchen. I yum up and head for the kitchen and I can't get the battle to start. The arrow is point to them all right but they won't engage. I ran in and out of the rooms several times to no avail. Finally I left and re entered and I had to start from scratch. (Sorry Scratchy, no insult intended). Something is buggy with the dungeon in Ulysses house for sure.

Ensign
Feb 14, 2013
Chrissy Th'Blesser on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
I did that same dungeon this morning. Ulysses and I fought the first battle fine. Then his son calls for help in the kitchen. I yum up and head for the kitchen and I can't get the battle to start. The arrow is point to them all right but they won't engage. I ran in and out of the rooms several times to no avail. Finally I left and re entered and I had to start from scratch. (Sorry Scratchy, no insult intended). Something is buggy with the dungeon in Ulysses house for sure.
you need to make a pirate101 account log in your new account then log off then uninstall pirate101 then re-install it then the dungeon is gonna be fine