Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

2 new teachers

AuthorMessage
Gunner's Mate
Apr 09, 2011
I had an idea for 2 new teachers
these teachers are for, Swashbuckler's and privateers this is because.

= Is a human cant really change into another human or an animal. [ no magical animals ]

= never gets old

= Eh what the heck?

I was thinking Swashbuckler can be a cheetah

And privateer can be German shepherd

Captain
Oct 15, 2012
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:

= Is a human cant really change into another human or an animal. [ no magical animals ]

= never gets old

= Eh what the heck?

Maybe they can be staff or something(not kingsile staff but members of morgan and the commodore's crew)

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
MightySwashbuckler... on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:

= never gets old

= Eh what the heck?

Come on guys, Please. Six only. Only one new one. I don't want to have to chose which one I canNot do. Six slots, six teachers & six pirates. I hated it on Wiz that I couldn't try all of the classes. Let's keep it at six, OK Either that or just scrap the whole idea and keep the extra slot for a clone to keep banking stuff in. (I don't like latter idea at all but I would chose that over a class that I can never do without making a whole new account, new friends and all) x shudders x.