Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

10 Ships and no collect

AuthorMessage
Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Heya KI, I was working on Bonnie Anne's second promotion, and I was trying to get the wheel-lock whatever it was, and I went through, what, ten ships and still nothing. Is this a bug or just bad luck?

Petty Officer
May 22, 2011
Question before I help you, are you on to Marleybone yet?

Administrator
Highlander Fox of ... on Jun 29, 2013 wrote:
Heya KI, I was working on Bonnie Anne's second promotion, and I was trying to get the wheel-lock whatever it was, and I went through, what, ten ships and still nothing. Is this a bug or just bad luck?
I would say that it is bad luck (extreme bad luck at that). My first question would be are you getting the "did not collect" message? If not, you may want to check your map and quest instructions to ensure you're in the right location for the quest (despite what your quest arrow is telling you -- in fact, that could be the bug, and I would like to hear back from you if this is the case).

If others have problems on this quest, please let us know.

*One-Eyed Jack, Your Pirate101 Community Manager*
Bosun
Oct 15, 2010
This happened to me too; I had to fight nine ships to collect the Wheel-Lock for her sniper rifle. I was about to quit then I collected it after seven deckside battles and two broadside. I think the drop rate might need to be adjusted...

Ensign
Feb 16, 2010
Pirates in the Sky on Jul 1, 2013 wrote:
This happened to me too; I had to fight nine ships to collect the Wheel-Lock for her sniper rifle. I was about to quit then I collected it after seven deckside battles and two broadside. I think the drop rate might need to be adjusted...
i got it on my first try yay me and maybe you can borrow one eyed jacks foot. (keep him alive because i need to speak to him soon....AND YOU BETTER NOT MAKE ME FIGHT THOSE DOG PIRATES MAN!!!! i know your the bar tender.I:/ )

-jack nightgale + skullbreeze

First Mate
May 01, 2012
Whenever I am having trouble getting ship drops, I check my Map to be sure I am fighting the correct ships/enemies. The Map always has showed me which enemies will likely give me the item I am looking for.

Ensign
Apr 02, 2011
What I would do is wait till I finish Cool Ranch, get the Santa Oro, then try again.