Forum discussions are now taking place on Discord. For all account questions and concerns, please continue to contact Customer Support directly.

Keep updated on Pirate101 on Twitter @Pirate101, Facebook, Discord, and @KI_Alerts!

Powder Monkey's Palisade.

AuthorMessage
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
I have concluded that this power is bugged. Come on KI. One powder keg. NO DAMAGE done. What the heck?

Developer
Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Ratbeard on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Your conclusion is correct.
Thank you ratbeard. I got scared..

Bosun
Apr 26, 2009
Ratbeard on Jun 28, 2013 wrote:
Your conclusion is correct.
Do you think you can tell me what it is meant to do? is it supposed to put the barrels in a row?? When i cast it i usually have rows straight ahead me, kinda like the uncanny shot power.

Dead-eye Luke 65

Lieutenant
May 29, 2009
I just got this on my own Musketeer and it kinda reminds me of the Stygian Chorus that the Witchdoctors get. I've read the Power Card and it says "kegS" so I'm really hoping that it will place up to 5 (spaces permitting) powder kegs like you can summon up to 5 of the Stygian minions.

~SM~

Developer
It's supposed to create a "wall" of several barrels in a row.

And they are supposed to do damage when you blow 'em up.

Remember: Blowin' stuff up isn't just an answer, it's the answer. It always works!

(Except when it's buggy.)

Commodore
Feb 29, 2012
Ratbeard on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:

Remember: Blowin' stuff up isn't just an answer, it's the answer. It always works!

-high fives Ratbeard- That line is why you're one of the most awesomesauce companions EVER.

Blowin' stuff up is ALWAYS the answer! When you run into a big wall, BLOW IT UP! I couldn't believe Ratbeard never came up with that before ya go into Troy. When you see a ship, blow it up! When your enemy is getting on your last nerve, blow it up! Oh wait...

Ciao!

Pirate Overlord
Mar 10, 2009
Ratbeard on Jul 17, 2013 wrote:

You have such a delightful Wit Ratbeard. Thank you for sharing it with us.